14 : enemies?

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni exits her dorm room, hearing the voices of students from the main hall. She looks down from the balcony, seeing the students.

She takes the stairs to go to the ground floor, not minding the students who are flying, playing or eating around.

She exits the main hall and went to another area of the school; the pool.

She looks at the sky, seeing the bright full moon shining upon the clear waters, reflecting some light to other objects.

She sits down by the staircase, watching the waterfall on one side of the pool.

"What is a girl like you doing here?" She turns her head to look behind her.

The boy has a similar peach-coloured hair with purple highlights at the ends. He sits down beside her, a small distance between them.

"Just chilling around. I couldn't sleep." She says, looking away from the boy as she senses a powerful aura from him.

"Hmm, students who are often in the main hall couldn't sleep. It's not a surprise you couldn't sleep too." He smirks, looking at her.

She was feeling weird from the boy beside her. She couldn't tell what it was but it's something powerful and it's really taking an effect from her.

It's giving her the feeling that the boy is deleterious, making her uncomfortable.

She turns her head to look at the boy.

"What are you powers?" She asks him, straight away. The boy slightly surprised by her sudden question.

"I'm a demon... why? Oh my God, am I affecting you? I didn't seal my poison powers, I'm so sorry!" The boy says, panicking.

"Seal." He says, his eyes turning green for a split second before it was brown again.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He moves in front of her as she sighs in relief, giving the boy a nod.

"I'm sorry once again. I couldn't fully control my poisoning powers just yet, sometimes it unseals itself." He says, frowning.

"It's okay, I'm not that affected by that." She says and the boy sighs, sitting in front of her, facing the side.

"My name is Lee Donghyuck, you're Yoo Eleni, right?" He asks her, looking at her as the girl nods.

"My name really spread among the students after that day, hm." She says, earning a chuckle from Donghyuck.