33 : the take over

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Chan and Eleni have returned to their original world.

As soon as their feet have stepped into the green grass, Eleni falls onto the floor.

The vision of the dead person was still circulating her head, alongside endless questions.

Who will do it? Who will kill him? What will come?

What if's, how's, and why's takes over her mind. She leans onto the tree, her hands on her head as she tries to stop the thoughts.

Chan sits down beside her, gently caressing her hair. His delicate touch calmed Eleni down as she rests her head in his shoulder.

"What could I possibly do?" Eleni says, her voice was trembling, her hands were shaking, tears were forming in her eyes.

She sounded weak and worried about not only her future but the future of her world as well. What if this creature who killed him was more powerful than her?

All she could do is just sit back and wait for what has to happen. Impatience, worry, anxiety, and awfulness was the only thing in her mind.

"Just calm your thoughts, I am here."

◇─◇

Night has come, Eleni enters the gates of Draconia. She starts to see people of different species celebrating for the end of the war.

Elderly, children, adults, and her friends were all there. They were dancing to the music that is bringing joy and cheerfulness to them.

"Why won't you join them?" She turns around, seeing a girl with beautiful gold fairy wings.

"I'm Kim Chungha, by the way. Why aren't you joining them, your highness?" She asks, her pure angelic voice brought a soft smile to Eleni's face.

"Because after all the exhaustion they have all went through, I do not want to bother them." Eleni says, Chungha girls her head, confused by what she meant.

"Why would they think that the person who saved them is a bother?" Chungha asks her,

Eleni was silenced, not knowing what she could answer to that question. Sure, she was the one who saved the kingdom but them wanting her to be the queen?

They might ask if she will be taking over the Queen's throne as well.

"Your highness, if I may ask... does the position of queen bother you very much?" Chungha asks, earning a nod from Eleni.

"Very much..." Eleni clenches her fist, she stares at the castle which was constructed back to its original look.

"So much, to the point, you would run away from it?" She asks again,

Eleni looks at her, her eyes have worry written in them. A hint of regret, as well as coldness seen in her face.

Eleni looks at her people again before looking down, she nods her head as a yes.

Chungha could only frown at the answer of the poor princess. She must have experienced so much to hate the throne so much.

However, despite the hatred she has for the throne, she will eventually become queen and lead the different kingdoms.

That will also mean, his death will come nearer and nearer as time will pass by after she takes over if the throne.

Eleni looks at Chungha who has a frown on her face. She walks closer to the fairy, engulfing her in a hug. Chungha was surprised by her actions.

"I just want a hug."

"A hug you want, Your Highness then a hug you will receive."

◇─◇

Minhyuk opens his eyes once he felt a familiar sensation of power enter the cave.

He gets up from his seat, looking over the entrance of the cave, seeing the same man again from before.

"I see that Eleni retrieved her powers again." He said, his hand on his waist, a smirk plastered on his face.

Minhyuk glared at the man, standing in front of the door.

"What do you want this time?" He asks the gems have turned red, his eyes have turned red as well.

"Me? Oh, I don't want anything. I'm just here to warn you about what is about to happen in a matter of months." He says,

Minhyuk furrowed his brows, aware of what Eleni has seen in the crystals.

"Eleni will be the one going berserk." He says, surprising Minhyuk.

"How will she go berserk?" His voice was serious and concern was written all over his face.

The man reached out his hand, making a crystal appear in it. He threw it at Minhyuk, letting him catch it.

"Something will trigger her that will make her powers uncontrollable. If she becomes queen, her Mana will only increase." He explains,

Minhyuk looks at the red crystal and sees Eleni being crowned as queen.

"When she becomes queen of Draconia, she'll be leading all the rulers of each kingdom. Someone is plotting a plan to exterminate her." Minhyuk was stunned,

He looks over at the man with shock and concern. He looks at the crystal again and sees a hooded man making Eleni drink something in her sleep.

"Exterminate?"

"Make her go berserk and proceed to kill her." Minhyuk was shaking at the vision of the dead Eleni.

A medium-sized hole on her stomach, blood dripping from her head and mouth, her arm looks twisted and her eyes were completely blank.

"As the man who sacrificed many for Eleni, and you as the protector of Eleni. I want us to protect her." He says, his voice slightly trembling.

He may have treated Eleni in a wrong way however, he knew how much Eleni despised the throne. He knew she will be forced to take the throne anyway.

If protecting her is the only way to avoid her from going berserk then he will do it.

"Fine, but if you do any silly business, I will not hesitate to kill you."

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━