07 : more about yourself

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni was immediately frozen on her spot as she hears her old title. She glares at the principal, wondering.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says but the principal only smiles at her.

"I'm Kwon Ji Yong and I'm currently known as the king of the dragons." He says as he tells her to sit down.

Eleni sits down on the couch which was on the side of the room.

"You're the missing princess of dragons from many years ago." He says, using his power to pour her some tea.

Eleni was feeling uncomfortable. The topic was never really sensitive for her but she hates talking about it.

"That was 17 years ago. Why are you bringing it up?" She asks, taking a sip of the tea.

"Because I have been looking for you." He says, his eyes on Eleni.

"Leaving us at such a young age. Won't you feel guilt after for so long?" He asks, making sure to not make her mad.

"I was young, why should I feel guilty? It was my decision to go with that man after all." She says, not bothering to look at him.

"But sister-"

"Why do you want to talk to me? If this is unrelated to my studies here then I will be excusing myself out." Eleni stands up from her seat.

She was about to walk towards the door, not heading any words coming from JiYong.

"No answer? If so, I'm leaving." Eleni places her hand on the doorknobs.

"What happened to your powers? Why are you controlling elements now?" JiYong asks, standing up from his seat.

Eleni grew quiet, just standing on her spot as she remembers the memories from her long-ago past.

"Did you trade powers with someone? Are they sealed somewhere or they're sealed with your element powers?" JiYong asks once again.

The man getting paranoid with what has happened to Eleni.

The powers of a dragon are extremely important, especially if it's over majority of normal dragons.

Eleni takes a deep and long sigh. She opens the doors, not wanting to look at JiYong.

"I got rid of them." She says, her voice cold and stiff as she walks out of the room.

JiYong was left shocked there. He holds onto his table, feeling furious yet confused.

Eleni was one of the most powerful dragons when she was young.

Why would she get rid of her powers when she was still a dragon?

Was she sick of them?

Did it become too hard to control one day?

Maybe, it was never she got rid of them. She just sealed them away but not in her body.

Eleni hears the doors close behind her.

"Did it go well?" She looks at her side, seeing Baekhyun there.

"No, and it will never be," Eleni says, walking away.

The images of her childhood start to run around her head again, reminding ber how horrible and pressuring it was.

The pressure of being the future queen of over a thousand, maybe millions of Dragons was too high and she believed it was too much.

It was too much yet no one couldn't help her, not could but they wouldn't.

Her powers from when she was young have become very powerful and sometimes, it would go out of complete control.

People would be terrified of her, causing the little girl to run away when a man gave her the opportunity to do so.

She stops her tracks, turning around and noticed that Baekhyun is talking to Kwon JiYong.

She stares at the two boys talking. Her grip on her fist was tight, sure that it might leave nails marks on her palm.

She has never got rid of them, instead, she has sealed them away.

Sealed them to a place where no one can have access to, except for her...

▔▔
The boy exits his bedroom, munching on some toast while he gets more snacks from the kitchen.

He then pours some water in a boiler and starts to wait.

His eyes moving to the other vacant bedroom in his dorm room.

The boy pouted, wondering when he could have a roommate. He then heard someone knocking on the door and he rushes to open it.

There he sees Byun Baekhyun and some girl by his side.

He was quite surprised he couldn't sense mana around her. It was as if her mana levels are level 0 or she's a human.

"Eleni, this boy is named Hwang Hyunjin. He might be a demon but he's nice." Baekhyun points at the boy.

Hyunjin smiles sweetly at the girl beside him.

"Hyunjin, this is Yoo Eleni. She is new here and will start attending classes tomorrow. She'll also be your room-"

"Roommate!? Yes, finally!" Hyunjin laughs in joy, excusing himself when he realizes.

"Haha~ by the way, Hyunjin. Eleni is an element controller, so treat her well. Show her bedroom, so she can move in easily." Baekhyun says,

Hyunjin nods and lets Eleni in. He smiles at Eleni, showing her the vacant bedroom.

Eleni notices that it was a loft but she can already see the platform of the room being a potential for her themes.

"Thank you, Hyunjin. I hope you take good care of me." Eleni softly thanks him and Hyunjin smiles back.

His smile wide and his face handsome. Not only that, his voice was soothing to hear as well.

His long blonde hair, almost covering his eyes but he brushes his hair back. Eleni could feel her ears getting warmer.

"I hope you take good care of me too. I'll excuse myself now. If you need any help, tell me." Hyunjin says, leaving the room.

Eleni climbs up the stairs, jumping on her bed as thoughts start to come into her mind.

Just from a simple yet bothersome conversation with her older brother, it tired her out.

She turns her head to her backpack, remembering the place where she has sealed her powers when she was a dragon.

"I need that key."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Bcs why not 2 updates a day :))