15 : darkness is lingering

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni removes her glasses, carefully putting them on the side, alongside with the book of charms she has been reading.

She ties her hair in a bun and climbs down the stairs. She turns her head to her study desk and saw Evanora's bottle.

She makes her way towards it, gently picking up the bottle and opening it. She lets Evanora come out.

"Good morning, big sister! Did you have a good reading?" Evanora smiles widely at Eleni who nods.

"Let's eat breakfast, Eva." Eleni says and Eva nods, turning back into her blue Phoenix form.

Eleni exits her room, greeting Hyunjin a good morning. Hyunjin greets her with a smile as he greets Evanora as well.

Eleni sits down on the seat and Hyunjin as well. Eva flies upwards and turns into a little girl.

"Wow!! Pancakes~" Evanora sits down beside Eleni and takes a big bite of the pancake.

"A pleasant morning to all! For this early morning, we have received information that one of the petting park's griffins has been killed." They turn their gazes towards the television.

"It has been said that it was a dark spirit who killed the adult Griffin." Eleni sighs when they showed the censored picture of the dead Griffin.

The Griffin looked as if it was abused. A huge scratch on the side of the stomach and some parts of its skin has disappeared.

It was quite obvious the Griffin was opened and its skin has been taken away.

"Students and citizens are required to stay into their apartments and dorm rooms not later than 9 PM until the investigation has ended."

Hyunjin turns off the television, not wanting to watch the news with gore shown when they are eating.

"Who would do such a thing?" Hyunjin sighs, taking a bite of the pancake.

"Big sister, do you think it's a person?" Evanora asks her,

Hyunjin looks at Eleni with a curiosity of her answer. Eleni is an intelligent girl, also quite powerful when her powers have been unsealed.

Hyunjin was always impressed when Eleni does something with her powers. He has also been getting help with his homework from Eleni.

"I think so, what do you think?" She looks at Hyunjin who shrugged, quite unsure to what caused the death of the Griffin.

"Big sister, I don't think it's human."

◇─◇

The boy quickly makes his way back to his dorm room. He shuts the door behind him but soon realizes his owl has disappeared.

He opens the door but was greeted by a gore sight.

Black smoke surrounding his owl. It soon disappeared and the owl has died. Some parts of it have disappeared and there was blood everywhere.

The boy quickly shuts the door once again, falling to the ground as he covers his mouth, trying very hard to not scream.

"What's wrong?" His roommate asks, seeing his fellow roommate so terrified.

"The dark spirit is in our school."

◇─◇

Everyone has been isolating themselves in their respective dorm rooms before it struck 9 PM.

Many students have been terrified for their lives after getting the information of one of the student's owl has been killed.

Some just staying into their rooms as soon as their classes have ended.

Some would be fearless and sneak into someone else's dorm rooms to hang out later than 9 PM.

So far, there has been no death of any species, only the creatures or animals have been killed.

Evanora stares out the window, staring at the crescent moon. She turns her gaze to Eleni who was practicing her charms.

"Big sister, do you think the dark spirit is more of a beast than a human?" Evanora asks, sitting down beside the older.

"I'm actually quite not sure mysel-" Eleni grew quiet. Evanora tilts her head, confused to why she suddenly grew silent.

She gets up from her seat and closes the windows, casting a lock charm and a barrier spell to all of her windows.

"What's wrong, Big sister?" Evanora asks as Eleni quickly makes her way to Eva.

"Eva, go to your bottle. It is unsafe for you. It's nearing, so hurry." Eleni says and Eva nods, turning into a Phoenix.

She quickly makes her way to the glass bottle and seals herself. Eleni catches the glass bottle before it reaches the floor.

The girl cautiously looking around. The strong power has been sensed from the other side of her windows.

She grabs the bottle of Eva and Astro, keeping the two mythical creatures close to her.

She never once thought that the dark spirit was a human. It never was and it never felt like one.

It was a beast of darkness, a deadly one that hunts down mythical creatures to restore its power.

The 'spirit' was quite powerful, Eleni could sense it but it was different from the beasts of darkness she has encountered before.

She could tell it was in its teenage years. It was still quite young but not younger than Astro and Evanora.

It has full control and it was making Eleni slightly nervous since teenage beasts of darkness tend to have more control of its powers.

Eleni waits in silence, the aura and sensation of the dark magic were still on the other side of her room.

It made her feel that it won't disappear until it gets what it wants.

It has sensed Evanora and Astro, giving Eleni anxiety to what might happen to them.

She looks around, seeing a certain book. She flips the pages, bringing out a certain key.

She quickly inserts it to the back of her head, bringing her to her mind.

She quickly runs to the cave, seeing the well-lighted room with the gems. There she sees Minhyuk hanging blue flowers on the ceiling.

"Eleni? What are you doing her-"

"No time! Keep Astro and Evanora safe. I have a beast to tame."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆