32 : the forest of many

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The very first thing Eleni felt was the strong wind hitting her furiously.

She opens her eyes, only to see her falling from above. Trees on the ground were only getting nearer and bigger as she continues to fall.

"Eleni!" She turns her head to the side, Chan has pulled his arm out and grab her hand.

He pulls her close to him before they hit a few tree branches on their way down. They made it to the ground, only to fall into a small yet deep pond.

"Are you alright?" Chan asks her, Eleni takes her head out of the water. She gasps, breathing for air before she looks at Chan.

"I'm fine, thank you but..." She looks around,

The colorful trees, mostly green, pink, red, and purple were gorgeous. Their leaves fall onto the ground because of the breeze.

Chan gets out of the end, helping Eleni afterward.

Eleni's attention was on the male. Chan was walking towards a pergola patio. The patio has vines and flowers growing from above which hangs low on the side.

Underneath the pergola was a sitting area. Eleni follows Chan, sitting on the couch.

Chan gives her a dry towel before he dries himself. He slowly pours tea into a teacup before placing it on the table in front of Eleni.

Eleni stares at the teacup, noticing how the beverage is purple with a mix of blue.

"It's a special tea. It's brewed with the medicine and herbs found in this forest." Chan clarifies, sitting on the couch across Eleni.

Eleni takes the teacup, feeling the warmth of the cup pressed against her cold and shaking hands. She takes a sip of the tea which surprised her.

It tasted rather sweet and has a little hint of bitter in the tea. The purple and blue have turned into pink after she takes a sip.

She puts it back on the table before her eyes lands on Chan. Her eyes widen as she was overwhelmed with the appearance of Chan.

His clothes and hair were already dry. She looks at her clothes and it was dry as well.

"This forest is called the forest of many. A lot of confusing and mysterious things lie in the depths of this forest." Chan says, getting up from the couch.

He walks towards the pond, staring at the waters whilst he sees his reflection.

A smile appears on his face when his reflection suddenly waves at him before it disappears. His reflection never came back after that.

"The forest is full of mythical creatures as well, some of which are dangerous and some of which can't be discovered in our world." Chan looks at Eleni,

"This forest has certain areas whereas magic, wizardry, and powers won't work." He says,

He makes his way towards Eleni, reaching his hand out to her. Eleni looks at him, a confused look was obvious on her face.

"You have been worrying about the future of your kingdom. What will happen once you became queen and what will happen if you continue to push it away."

"I may say the visions of the future in the crystal caves never lies." Chan says, his hand still reached out to Eleni.

"If you dare to find what lies ahead of your fate, come with me and you will be able to seek what you want to see."

◇─◇

Eleni looks around, her reflections on the beautiful and colorful crystals on the ground, ceilings, and on the walls.

She stops when Chan stopped his tracks and looks at Eleni.

"Each color of crystal will show something different." Chan grabs one that is already separated from the ground.

"Black is for the darkness you have stored."

"Pink is the love you have been wanting."

"Blue is to find out what your special someone seeks."

"Red is the damage you have down and what you might do."

"The white is the most important one for it holds the future you have been seeking to see." Chan explains,

He guides her to a sort of cave. White crystals were everywhere. They have blocked the path in front of her as it creates a strong wall of white crystals.

"Touch one." Chan says, stepping back from Eleni.

Eleni hesitates as she was only getting nearer to the wall of white crystals.

She reaches her hand out, inches away from the shiny wall. She could see her reflection in the white crystals.

She could have sworn she saw the fear and anxiety on her face. It was only starting to spread across her body.

She presses her hand against the crystals and she immediately felt the immense power it is now radiating.

She could see the visions of the future, near or far future.

She could see herself get crowned as the queen but it didn't look like she was in the castle of Draconia.

She could see herself in a big room with every ruler of their world. The King of vampires to the alpha of all the werewolves.

Every ruler was there and she was speaking with them. She couldn't hear any sounds or voices from the crystals for they are only used for visions.

However, she could read a few words that come out from their mouths. The words are very limited, so it brought along confusion.

She starts to feel her head hurt. The more visions she sees, the worst it is becoming. Her eyes widen as she sees a dead body in one of the visions.

She removes her hand from the Crystal, breathing heavily as the image of the dead body swims around her head.

"Eleni, what did you see?" Chan immediately makes his way towards her. He gently pats her back, calming the princess down from her misery.

The owner of the body... it was someone she knows however, whatever happened to them was unknown.

She covers her mouth, a tear coming out of her eye as she continues to breathe heavily.

"Chan... someone- a dead person appeared in my visions and- and it is someone I know." She cries, immediately embraced by Chan.

"Let's get out of here." Chan guides her our of the gave.

Little did princess know, a certain person will go berserk... for they cannot control their powers.

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ🌙ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━