11 : tamed?

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni enters her bedroom, plopping her bag the side before pulling out the small glass bottle from her pocket.

The dark blue smoke inside was moving around, signifying that the chimera has woken up.

"I hope you are abstentious," Eleni says, opening the bottle and gently place it on the floor.

She takes a few steps back as the smoke makes its exit from the bottle. In a matter of seconds, the chimera was in its full form.

It looks at Eleni, not moving nor growling.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Eleni asks softly, her voice almost in a whisper but they heard it clearly.

The chimera starts to walk towards her very slowly. They threw a threatening look at her but she remained unfazed.

"If you are planning to scare me away, I am not scared." She says, her eyes on the chimera.

The chimera stops in front of her, staring into her eyes. The dragon leans forward to her quickly but she didn't move.

"I told you I am not scared." She says, closing her eyes, unsealing her astral magic to be able to speak to the creature.

"Not scared? Not scared? How so?" She heard the chimera thought.

"I've encountered more deadly and uncontrollable chimeras in the Mystic Grove." She says, a straight look on her face.

"Mystic Grove? Mystic Grove? Girl from the Mystic Grove." It leans even closer to her.

She could smell the lion's breath with how close it is. It gave a disgusted look on her face as she gently pushes the lion away.

"Please, your breath stinks." She said, fanning the smell away from her face.

"Funny girl. Funny girl." She says as the lion gives the snake a threatening look.

"You're still a young chimera, aren't you?" Eleni asks and the chimera grew silent.

"Do you have a name?" She asks and the chimera slightly shakes its heads.

"I am Yoo Eleni, I am an element controlled and as you can tell, I control astral." She says, her eyes turning blue and gold like before.

The chimera sits down on the floor, mesmerized by her eyes which they have fallen for in the enclosure.

"Beautiful. Beautiful eyes." She heard them thought and she smiles, softly thanking them.