18 : school's first ball

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni focuses on the board in front of her. The board has the numbers of ancient runes written on it.

She quickly glances at the students around her and notices them all in distress as they try to keep with the teaching of Professor Jongdae.

"Ms Yoo." He calls her, making almost everyone in the room turn their focus on the girl who stood up.

"Will you please recite the Animal and it's number without looking at the board?" He uses his mana to cover the writings.

Eleni grew silent for a few seconds before reciting all the animals and the numbers that represent the rune.

Jongdae nods, quite impressed with how good her memory was despite teaching ancient runes for the second time since classes have started.

Even the earliest First years haven't memorized all the numbers yet.

"Can you tell me which number represents the hydra?"

"9, professor."

"How about the Demiguise?"

"0, professor."

"How about I bring the salamander and unknown together? What would be the number?"

"That would be 13, professor." Eleni answers, her expressions remain unbothered as the students were questioning their lives and memory.

Jongdae smiles, uncovering the board. Students immediately scanning through his writings, looking for any flaws from Eleni's answers but there was none.

"Very good memory you have, Ms Eleni. I hope you continue this since my class will be getting harder." Jongdae lets her take a seat.

Jongdae erases his writings before closing the book on his hand and putting it down.

"That will be all for today's lesson." He says, and almost in an instant, the students start to sigh in relief.

"But let me inform everyone about this year very first special, it is called the Enchantix ball which happens every month." He says,

He uses his mana once again and shows a poster.

"The Enchantix Ball is an event to showcase the fashion senses of the students and for the students to have an enjoyable time." He continues.

"The ball will be next week, so hopefully, everyone can prepare themselves before the time has come, however, it is optional as well!" He makes the poster disappear.