12 : weekends to meet people

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Jeno wakes up from his slumber and was greeted by the bright light coming into his room.

He sits up, eyes still close as the boy yawns. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around.

Nothing has changed.

He gets out of bed, exiting his room and saw Jaemin cooking breakfast. The pale blue-haired looks at Jeno and smiles.

"Eat up, sleeping beauty. We're going to the city today." Jaemin says and Jeno sits down.

"Can you still control the seal of your psychic powers?" Jeno asks him, taking a bite of the waffles.

Jaemin sighs and shakes his head.

"Not anymore after that talk with Eleni. It unseals itself every now and then." Jaemin says and Jeno nodded.

"Eleni... she's mysterious." Jeno says, looking down at his plate of waffles.

"She really is, isn't she? Honestly, I want to know more about the girl but she's so insecure." Jaemin sits across Jeno.

"I wonder why she's so insecure around us though." Jaemin continues, taking a bite of his waffles.

"Maybe, it has something to do with her past or something. You know, people with a dark past or something." Jeno says and Jaemin nods.

The two boys continued to wat their breakfast and eventually get dressed to go to the city.

◇─◇

The two boys exit the school grounds, greeted by the sight of the colorful sight of the city's shops.

"I can never get used to this." Jaemin says and Jeno nods.

The two starts to walk by some shops, entering some if anything interests them.

The two were in an art supplies store to get some supplies for their elements of art classes.

Jaemin was about to pass by an idle until he saw Eleni talking to a boy. He immediately hides and Jeno flinches st the sight of Jaemin suddenly hugging.

"What happened to you?" Jeno asks and Jaemin points at the aisle behind him.

Jeno takes a peek and sees Eleni with a familiar boy. They both looked very comfortable with each other.

"Who is that?" Jaemin asks the boy, taking a peek as Jeno squints his eyes to take a better look.

"Isn't that Huang Renjun? He's from our magic ruins class." Jeno says and Jaemin pouted, not believing he missed the presence of the boy.