23 : making a big decision

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Eleni watches Chenle place the blanket over Jisung. She then bites her lip wondering what happened in the kingdom of dragons.

"What happened? What's going on? All the dragons suddenly start to pass out." Renjun asks, slightly panicking.

Eleni crosses her arms as she excuses herself. She exits their dorm room and looks down at the main hall, noticing students still worried about the red moon.

She sighs and makes her way back to the main hall as she still waits for Evanora to come back with her non-biological brother.

She sits down by the fireplace, debating whether she should unlock her dragon powers or not since Draconia night really be in trouble.

Her eyes widen when she remembers one person. She gets up on her feet before bolting herself towards the principal's office.

She touches the door, ready to push it open until she was teleported to the other side.

There she sees a stress Kwon Jiyong.

"Eleni...?" Jiyong calls her name, his voice was soft and weak.

Judging from how he looks and how the mana levels of his powers feel like, it's as if his power was drained from him.

"Jiyong... you..." She slowly walks closer to him, stopping when her hands hit his desk.

"Please, help Draconia. Your the only dragon who wasn't affected by the curse." Jiyong says, his voice trembling.

Eleni swore she would never feel sympathy for her brother ever since she was young but at that moment, she felt horrible.

Though she has left Draconia Kingdom, she was born there and the fact they are still looking for the missing princess is something Eleni would never forget.

She would often see 'missing' or 'have you seen this person' posters back in her village and she would never forget that.

However, she would never go back to Draconia as their princess.

"What happened?" She asks with the gentlest voice she had.

"There was a curse that has been cast that takes effect only on dragons. It makes them weaker like what is happening with me." He says,

"This was castes by the king of goblins for he wants all the species' power for the good of his own kingdom," Jiyong exclaims,

Eleni closes her eyes, sighing when she heard the king of goblins.

Listed as one of the deadliest people to fight with.