H: Chapter 37

— 37 —

"Ano?" Ani ni Viv.

"Don't you want it? Alam ko namang gustong gusto mo siya." Max's brows furrowed.

"The two of you are making out while I'm faw away right?" Lumipat ang tingin ko kay Max. "Right Max?"

"Pinagsasabi mo Tina?" Aniya. I let out a fake a laugh.

"Don't play around please. I saw it." His lips parted. "I saw you too kissing in the club!" Giit ko at napa-awang ang bibig nilang dalawa.

"And it was my birthday. I'm so surprised Max, so surprised." I said and looked away. "Birthday ko 'yon tapos wala ka. And you even went to a bar to celebrate on your own?"

"Hindi ako nag bar-"

"Then where did the two of you danced while kissing? In a hotel?" Max gulped and no words to say. "You were kissing her like there's no tomorrow Max."

"Tina..."

"It really hurts to see you making out with my best friend." I looked at Viv who stayed silent. "Even my best friend didn't know the choice 'this is wrong'."

"Why do I feel betrayed by the both of you?" A tear escaped on my eye. "Am I a nice toy to get played with?"

"I don't want to ruin your birthday but..." I sighed before gathering myself up and continue to speak.

"Max..." I looked him with so much pain in my eyes.

"Viv..." I smiled weakly when I transferred my sight at her but it quickly faded.

"Can we be honest at each other?" I saw how both of their brows furrowed and the room was filled with curiosity.

"Tina-" Hindi na napatapos ang sasabihin ni Viv ng nagsalita ako ulit.

"Let's just stop..." My hands started to tremble as I continued.

"Let's just stop this thing or whatever we're playing because we already know that in the very first place..." I looked up to avoid the tears from falling when it started to form in the sides of my eyes.

"Because in the very first place, I already lost." My voice cracked.

The room was filled with silence and even the emcee didn't try to move.

"I don't know what did I do to feel this hatred towards the both of you." My voice began to quiver while tears started falling.

"I don't even want to feel this but it just hurts... so bad." Tears over pooled down on my cheeks.

Sobrang sakit...

"May kasalanan ba ako sa inyo?" I asked looking straight at them with tears of pain in my eyes.

Viv started crying and Max stayed quiet...by her side.