Hatid: SC

𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚

"Why? Don't you wan't to go in Delia University?" Mom asked as she sips in her tea.

"No, my friends will be there." I said and looked at my laptop, reviewing the schedule of exams in Lynch West University.

"Is it a bad thing?" I nodded at her. "How could it be? Mag-isa ka lang sa Lynch?" I looked at her and shrugged.

"I wan't to explore," I want to meet new people. "A fresh start perhaps."

"I really cannot understand you Tian, why you really don't want to have long lasting friends." She said and I continued reviewing Lynch's website.

I do believe at all friends don't last of a lifetime because there's also a simple statement telling, nothing last forever.

"Did you pass?" Dad asked from behind while I'm checking the email sent to me from Lynch.

"Dear Mr. Avelino, Thank you for taking the exam, you've passed," I read and a smile was drawn on my lips.

"You got in!" Dad held my shoulders and hugged me. "Congratulations son!"

"Thanks Dad," he pulled away from the hug and faced me.

"Liessa! Loki's going to Lynch!" Dad shouted on the other room where their room is. "You ready future surgeon?" I nodded. For them.

First day at Lynch was okay. I met my classmates and I think most of the girls are a bit too confident. They would actually approach me to ask if I'm single and I actually have no time for that. I haven't even liked someone from my past school, dito pa kaya.

I'm alone, sitting on one table in the cafeteria of the school. My only intention in Lynch was to finish college here and nothing else but I felt like I came here for another reason.

"Hi, can I share a table with the both of you?" I asked the two girls I saw last two days ago. They're both pretty but my eyes settle for the one who has a chinky eyes.

She's pretty but why is she more beautiful in my eyes? What am I thinking?

"And you are?" I looked at her.

"Uh, Tatiana, just Tina."

Tina.

Her name is even pretty, just like her. What's with me? Loki this is not you.

"You're going to be a cardiologist, am I right?" She looked at me shyly before giving me a simple nod. What a quick guess, but I know she'll be a good one in the future.

"Are you single?" I didn't know where I get courage for asking that but sadly, she had.

My bad.

"Do you know Tina's boyfriend?" I asked Greta while I'm driving her home.

"Oo, si Max." She quickly answered while she's busy playing on her phone. Thank god she didn't ask further questions.