Author's Note

Oh. My. StarClan. I can't believe that this book is over. If you all have made it this far, I cannot thank you enough! Thank you all for supporting me in all four of my books!

I also apologize for ending on a cliffhanger once again. I love doing that, hehe.

This fourth book was definitely the rockiest for me. The other three books felt a little easier to commit to because I was writing them in middle school and early high school, when I wasn't nearly as BUSY.

So, you all may have noticed that between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 of this book, there was an entire gap of a year that I didn't update. It was actually thanks to quarantine that I picked this book up again, and I COULD NOT be more thankful that I did.

That's why writing this one was rocky, because finding the time to actually write it was tough, but I actually enjoyed writing this one I think more than any of the others (Shifting Shadows is a very close second, if not tied).

But that may change, because yes - I will be writing a fifth and sixth book! I am trying to write a typical Warrior Cats arc with six books, so two more books are on the way in this series!

Now that this book is officially done (ahhh I can't believe it!) I am going to start planning the next one, and probably start posting it late this month or early next month! I will update everyone on when exactly that will happen!!

To close, thank you all so much for reading this book and sticking with me. You all are the best!!

Also: all original Warrior Cats characters and plotlines belong to Erin Hunter.

Annnnddd and I guess Lilypetal, Goldenshine, Swiftpaw, Snowflight, Mistpelt, Dustystorm, Nightwing and Jerry belong to me!

Goodness, I have a lot of OCs now😂 anyway...

~ may StarClan light your path ~

- warriorcatlover345