☆゚.*・。゚

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Welcome to my book which is, My Mistake. Actually, this is the first book that I've completed, and for those who read the first version of the book; this is not related to the first plot that the heroine has amnesia. I've made this story in a different plot and in a different way.

I'm sorry to my friends who were counting on the first book, but I promise you that this book will remind you of our journey together, and with some familiar moments of us all.

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2020 Therese Anne Amelanto a.k.a pabo_33

(I know it's a shitty username but deal with it)

All Rights Reserved

This book is an offspring of the authors mind. This means that the book is a work of fiction and any persons, incidents, places, companies, and organizations that are similar to the ones in the story is not intentional.

· Any songs, poems, and famous lines that had been put in this story belongs to their rightful owners' whether producers, songwriters and writers.

· Any person either famous peoples like idols in both KPOP and Hollywood being mentioned here belongs to them because they own and love themselves and you should love yourself too.

· Because I am scared of being arrested of non-legal use of brand names of franchises, food chains, companies, businesses, and clothing brand, I've changed their names to prevent some incidents that may happen in the future.

D E D I C A T I O N

I dedicate this story to my friends and I; JACKSEL. You are a part of the story of my life, and you have your own stories in this series, know that we are all connected like constellations in the night sky that the people always admire.

To the people I mentioned in this story whether you are really mentioned or that thought of you is here in the story, I put you here because you are a part of my life until my last breath.

If my family members see this; Hi, this is your baby thea writing some shitty story, of course you are here because you are a major part of my life and whether how many alternate dimensions we go through you are still my family and no one can change that.

I also dedicate to my fellow ARMYs and also BTS whom I love and appreciate their every being. You've taught me how to love myself, and express my feelings in my own way. To my fandom; ARMY, although most of us may not know each other but I know we all the same goals and promises and that is to unconditionally be there for our boys through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer as we all shall live. Say I do. "I do." (I'm not apologizing because I got carried away. Bleh.)

Lastly, to the person that inspired me to write this story... yes you are here. Period.

A B O U T  T H E  A U T H O R

You contact or we can know each other though:

➡Facebook: Therese Anne Amelanto

➡Twitter: @chimmyoongiii

➡Gmail: armantothaliaanaliza@gmail.com

F I N A L  W O R D S

I (j)hope you can appreciate this jimin-sized book I've wrote.

I also would love to hear your opinions in the comments about the book. I'll appreciate every details of advices you can give.

Without further ado...

LET'S GET IT!