h

Chapter Nineteen

Anniza

Jungkook and I woke up early in the morning because we want to swim and watch the sunrise. After the sun rose we swam at the beach, found some seashells, and tiny fishes, we also took some Insta-worthy photos and videos that'll save our adventure here in Miami.

Later on when we finished swimming I decided to check my phone if any news pop up. I stopped looking at my phone when I saw Zency's day on Instagram, it was a screenshot of a text.

pjm_13: so Zency Rean Olive.

Will you be mine again?

Zency_R: of course!

I quickly went to the bathroom of our room and took a shower. As the water dripped down my face, tears followed. Why are you crying? Then I realized... I fell in love with Park Jimin.

Before I got out of the bathroom I let my red eyes disappear so anyone can never notice I cried.

"Noona? What's wrong? It looks like you've been crying?" Jungkook said as he was holding his usual banana milk.

"Me, crying? Nah. The soap water got into my eyes."

"Are you okay now?" He leaned forward to see my eye.

"Yeah, all better." I smiled at him.

Then someone sighed. "It's nice to see people who are in love."

"Excuse me? We aren't—Namjoon-oppa!" I immediately ran and hugged him.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Jungkook walked to us.

"Well my company allowed me to have my vacation so I decided to come here, Yeonha contacted me after I landed so I went straight here." He smiled showing his dimple.

We looked at Yeonha and she just winked at us.

"So how's America so far?"

"Smells and feels like home again." I smiled.

"And the kidnaping too." Jungkook added.

"Who got kidnapped? Anniza?" Namjoon-oppa asked.

"It's a long story... Let me tell you when we go to the zoo later on." Jungkook wrapped his arm to his hyung's shoulder and walked away leaving me dealing with Joon's luggage.

As we were driving to Jungle Island, Namjoon-oppa and Jungkook were talking at the back so that the crew couldn't hear them. It's about me of course. Leaving only me sitting on the middle seat. As I was looking at the window my phone vibrated. It was a text from someone. I expected it to be some fans but...

💬

Mari Min

: Hi unnie!

: oh. Hi Mari! Why

did you message me?

: I just wanted to

So how was the party?

: Besides the awkwardsness
It was pretty great.

: Awkwardness? Who

would do such a thing to my unnie?

: Oh it's just your relatives
kept pushing me to Jimin. I don't know if it's your aunt or mom.