Chapter Twenty-Three

Anniza

The party didn't end but I already left, but before that; I said my goodbyes to Jimin and went to a bar that my friends were. I greeted them when I came in.

"Seriously guys? A bar?"

"It's as good as the exclusive party you just went to." Althea rolled her eyes.

"There's more handsome boys here." Kylie said and at the same time sipped her martini.

"For me, I think they just wanna bang you in here." Jesse said while looking around.

"Yeah..." I said awkwardly. "Let's go to the park?"

"Oh! Let's go!" Jesse pulled Kylie then we followed.

We went to the Riverside Park, and we went to the lake and fed the ducks. There was a moment that Alissa was enjoying feeding the ducks that a duck suddenly flew in front of her and that made her ran away.

Someone called me while we were having a conversation together at a table while eating street foods.

"Baby? Do you want to go to a museum date at New York's Historical Society with me?" It was Namjoon-oppa.

"I can't... I'm with my friends."

"I'll just go there... then after that we'll go, sounds clear?"

I smiled. "Crystal."

When I ended the call the stares of my friends went down to my spine.

"You never told us you were already someone's baby?" Selene said while crossing her arms.

"Don't worry... It's just Namjoon-oppa. He calls me baby because I treat him like my father." I smiled at them.

"That 'baby' thing sound like seductive rather than a parental figure." Duchess said.

"That's just how he says it. Anyways, after this Namjoon and I are going to New-York's Historical Society, do you ladies want to join us?"

They looked at each other then nodded at the same time. "We're good." They all said in unison.

Namjoon came in and some turned their heads to look at him.

"Hi, my name is Kim Namjoon, also known as RM, and a friend of Anniza." He bowed in front of us.

"We know you." Duchess smiled. "Join us!" she added then Namjoon sat beside me and we continued eating.

After all the laughing, bickering and having fun, we all went on our separate ways.

"To the museun!" I shouted then reached for the door handle of the driver seat but Namjoon also went to grab it.

I shook my head. "No, no, no. God of Destruction. You'll just lead us to danger."

"Fine..." Namjoon rolled his eyes then sat on the shotgun.

Jimin

The party has ended and my family and I were helping the staff clean up what is needed to be cleaned.

I was picking up some trash when someone bumped into me. "So, you invited your bestfriend instead of your girlfriend." My mom said.

"Why isn't she your girlfriend? It's obvi that she likes you." Mari said while carrying boxes of decorations."

"S-She still likes me?" I was stunned.

"Aish..." my mom gave a small smack to Mari but no one can shut her up. "What do you mean by 'still'?"

"Honey, you're hiding something, you're always hiding something, but just this once talk to us. You rarely go out with us, you're always busy with work and your girlfriend." Mom looked me in the eye.

"I'm sorry mom..." I sighed and told her everything about what happened in the island.

Mari laughed at the reason why Anniza didn't accept. "That's what you get for having to many girlfriends, karma is a bitch!"

"Language..." Mom said. "But she's right, that woman knows you too well." And she smiled afterwards.

"Don't worry about it mom... we're good friends now, and as she said if she wants us to just be friends, then we'll be friends."

"It's a shame, I wanted Anniza to be a Park." Mari pouted.

"How are you and Zency?" Mom asked.

"Good, good." I avoided her gaze.

Mari whispered something on her ear then mom looked at me genuinely. "Whatever happens Jimin, you're still my son, and a part of this family, and remember; that we'll be there no matter what decision you make."

"Still Team JiNiza!" Mari shouts then ran away.

"I love you." Mom kissed my forehead then walked away.

I messaged Zency that if we could go out today because I want to be in good terms with my girlfriend. She said yes then I waited for her outside of the building she works.

When Zency went out she just seriously looked at my face.

I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry... It's all my fault."

She felt relaxed then smiled. "That's my baby." Then we went to a café.

"I'm getting bored." She said while spinning the straw from her iced Americano.

"About what?"

"Us..." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine... let's..."

Anniza

Namjoon and I are now eating at Seokjin-oppa's restaurant. I introduced Namjoon to him and they became close. While the two were talking I was busy with scrolling through the internet. I stopped when I saw a post from Zency on Chirper.

'I guess we're not meant to be after all.'

'Thank you for those memories we shared together."

I told the boys and we just looked at each other, it was an intense moment but then Seokjin-oppa laughed. "I told you they wouldn't last. I better tell the boys that Yoongi won."

"Who's Yoongi?" I asked.

"Remember that skinny boy we sometimes used to hang out back in the days?"

I nodded.

"Well apparently Hoseok bumped into him in the hospital then we kept in touch." Seokjin smiled.

"I'll ask Jimin." I opened our conversation with Jimin. I saw that he's online and I immediately messaged him.

💬

Park Freaking Jimin

: So... uh... I saw Zency's

post... Are you okay?

: I'm fine.

: You know... my shoulders are

prepared to be a tissue again

if you need it.

: No need.

: Seriously Park Jimin.

What happened?

: We broke up. Period.

: Fuck. Park Jimin, I'm worried

about you. Can you please

tell me what happened?

"To be honest..."

End of Chapter Twenty-Three