Chapter Twenty-Nine

Jimin

Yes, it was my decision to let them stay at our house because it has a lot of guestrooms but last night on how Anniza said it in front of my face, it made my night a rough one.

When I woke up Seokjin-hyung was cooking in the kitchen, he said something but I didn't say anything to him, I just took the left over jjampoong from last night and head out. I saw Anniza sitting on the couch but I just ignored her and walked out of the house.

Before closing the door, I heard the two of them talking but I paid no attention to them and went to my work.

"Reheat this." I coldly handed the jjampoong to Teresa and went to my office.

"Sheesh, sir. No need to be that arrogant." Teresa said before doing what I told her to do.

I massaged my temples while facing my laptop then someone came in and sat in my desk. By the smell of her cheap perfume I could tell who she was.

"Come on. Zen. I'm already stressed don't make it even worse with your presence." I closed my eyes as I massaged my forehead.

"I'm here baby." She walked to my back and massaged it. Actually, it feels nice.

I let out a sigh. "Fine. Do I need to pay you with this?"

"Nah." She let out a small giggle. "There's a catch though."

I raised an eyebrow. "What kind?"

"A date. A simple one." I can see it in the reflection of my laptop screen that she's smiling.

"After my work. Lunch." I said.

"Thank you!" She said in a childish voice, pecked my cheek and skipped away from my office. At the same time, she opened the door I let out a small laugh because Teresa was looking at her in shocked and as Zency skips away she looked at her weirdly.

"Who let the love-crazy witch?" She was shocked by her own words. "No offense."

I smiled then worked again. "She asked me on a date."

"And you agreed with her? You broke up three times that's one proof that she's not the one." She said then placed my jjampoong with coffee on my desk.

"It's worth a try." I sad then slurped my breakfast.

"About what I said, keep it in mind." She said then exited the room.

Lunch came and Zency and I ate at Suho's Finesse Restaurant, we were eating peacefully then I saw Anniza with some of her friends in the counter.

"What are you looking at?" Zency asked then looked at the direction where I was looking and saw Anniza too.

"Don't pay attention to her. You're with me." She placed her hand at mine. I just smiled at her then continued eating.

Zency had to go to the comfort room before going and Anniza and her friends were also finished with theirs.

"So... you and Zency huh..." Anniza let out an awkward laugh while standing beside me. "Again..." She whispered I but I heard her.

"Yeah... It's kinda like a date before the relationship." I smiled at her and that made her quiet.

"Well." She broke off the silence. "Good luck and congratulations." She patted my back.

"Thanks." I smiled and she smiled back then walked towards her friends.

Anniza

I waited for her and Jimin out of sight then curled up in a ball and cried in the car.

"Sweetie, are you crying?" Mikah asked while comforting me. I nodded while sniffling.

"If you're meant to be together then let him be, and if he is, he'll come back to you." She said while moving her arms back and forth gently.

"Here's Mikah the advice-doctor again." Pia said while laughing quietly.

"I know. I've already put it inside my head that he's just my bestfriend, nothing more, nothing less."

"You'll get better." Miah; Mikah's twin said and they drove me back to the boys' house.

"Thanks for the lunch." I said and waved them goodbye.

Seokjin stepped out and waved at them too making the girls scream as they were driving.

I gave him a weird look and he smirked.

"It's not my fault my face is more handsome as Eros and Adonis combined." He said and I smacked him because of him being shameless.

We went inside smiling to each other and the others gave us a serious look.

"Did we miss something outside?" Namjoon asked and that made me let out a laugh.

"It's just Seokjin being proud of his looks, in which he doesn't." The last phrase made everyone laugh.

"Yah, I'm handsome!" Seokjin shouted and that made everyone laugh even more.

"Did I miss something?" Jimin asked then everyone went quiet.

"I'm handsome, Jimin, right?" Seokjin asked him and Jimin gave no response, he just looked at Seokjin from head to toe.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle. "I'm sorry hyung, it's a seven to eight. I'm the handsome one here." He gave Seokjin a smile and that caused Seokjin to smack him in his butt.

Jimin continued to look at them weirdly and sat on the couch, and I followed after.

"You have no cases Yoongi-oppa?" I asked him.

"I'm free for the meantime. It's weird hearing an 'oppa' from you." Yoongi got a chill.

"I'm being respectful here." I smiled at him.

"Well respect him by not calling him oppa." Jimin said.

"Well excuse you Mr. Grumpy-pants. Did she dump you?" I paused for a second. "Already?"

"Burn..." Yoongi said then looked away from us.

Before Jimin can talk back his mouth was covered by Seokjin and mine by Namjoon.

"I cannot let you two create another gap for us." Seokjin said.

"We've made new friends thanks to you both and we can't let you break that apart again." Namjoon followed.

"So you're blaming us for everything?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, technically you two started the fight." Seokjin shrugged and sat beside him.

"Make up."

"Kiss and make up." Namjoon said and both him and Seokjin exchanged smirks together.

"No. we're not doing that." I said, interrupting their stare.

"Make up?" They both said together.

"No, the kiss!" Jimin yelled.

"Sorry." They both said in unison and rolled out their eyes.

"So uh... I've been meaning to ask you all." I said then everyone looked at me.

"You wanna go to my concert here in New York?"

End of Chapter Twenty-Nine