Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jimin

I was walking back and forth in front of everyone and that made them become irritated because of me.

"He's been doing this for quite some time. It's getting tiresome." Seokjin glared at me but I didn't care.

"The little boy is nervous because he's going to meet his princess." Yoongi said then I looked at him coldly.

"I'm not." I whined.

"Are so." Hoseok said while chuckling.

"I give up." I sat down and rested my head on the couch. "When will she arrive?" I whispered so that the others won't hear me.

"She'll be coming here in about three hours later." Taehyung said as he looks on his phone.

"Someone's updated." Seokjin smiled at Taehyung.

"Jungkook said so before they took off, I've been keeping track of time since then, another news is that their friend Namjoon is also coming with them" Taehyung added.

"Namjoon? Kim Namjoon? RM?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Jimin's been awfully quiet." Yoongi said and they all looked at me.

"He calls her baby and it hurts my ear." I looked down.

"The green monster is inside Jimin." Hoseok wriggled his eyebrows at me.

"Green monster? I haven't seen a monster going inside him." Taehyung said innocently.

"One moment he's smart then the next thing he's back to his old self. He's jealous Taehyung." Yoongi said irritably.

"Okay, let me clear this... I'm. Not. Jealous." I said then looked away from them.

"It's fine if you won't tell us." Hoseok laughed. He ignored me and asked the others. "So. Who's going to be the best man?"

"I'm still here!" I said as I looked at them with a disgusted face but they all just laughed. "I hate you all." Then I went out.

Seokjin

"I'll treat you all tteokbokki if he's waiting at the airport right now." I laughed then everyone followed.

"I'll give y'all gift cards if he's gonna propose in front of her in the airport." Taehyung chuckled.

"Let's go and witness the glorious moment." Hoseok said then walked outside and went to his car and we followed after.

"Last one out gets to lock the house." I said then we ran outside leaving Yoongi to close and turn off everything and went to his own car too.

Since I had no car I had to ride with Taehyung along the way. Hoseok texted that he had an emergency back at his hospital so he can't come with us on the airport.

"It's a shame that hyung won't be joining us in this momentous occasion." Taehyung said but his eyes didn't left the road.

When we arrived at the airport we looked for Jimin but he wasn't there.

"I guess we all lost?" Yoongi said then we looked at each other.

We all went back to the house, sat on the couch and the awkward tension has surrounded us. We all startled when someone opened the door.

"Anyone home?" Jungkook's head came out and we were all surprised to see him.

"H-How?" I asked him.