Chapter Twenty

Anniza

These past few months had been normal really. I'm amazed that Jimin and Zency's relationship hasn't been affecting my life and I was glad it didn't.

But they're getting suspicious because neither of them act like in a relationship in public, Jimin is always busy with his work and Zency also doing her thing.

I'm getting ready for to go to Amazon because we are having a project that my fans have arranged for me to save the animal living in the Amazon due to those illegal-loggings that had been done. My fans also planned doing this project with another KPOP idol that I stan; Song Mino from WINNER.

"Noona can I come with you? Please?" Jungkook said with his puppy eyes.

"No, you can't because you can't fit in my luggage, and the airport will detect you." I said while still packing my things.

"Noona!" He said while stomping his feet. "Please!"

"Stay." I said.

"I feel like a dog now." Jungkook sighed. "I'll text the boys that you're going."

"T-The boys?"

"Seokjin-hyung and the others, why?" Jungkook said while pulling out his phone.

"You've grown closer with them." I smiled at him.

"It's like I'm part of their friends." He smiled brightly.

"Thank me for letting you come here." I smirked.

"Well it's sad that I'll leave them." He frowned.

"Hey, we'll all stay in touch starting right now." I smiled at him.

He smiled again. "I'll talk to them." Then he walked out.

I looked at my Instagram and a saw Zency's post that she was also packing for something. Out of sight, I hope... Yah, be a good girl she's Jimin's girlfriend.

I was surprised when I walked out of the hotel. I saw Jimin who was leaning on his car, and when he saw me he immediately ran in front of me. "Pabo, why didn't you tell me you were going to the Amazon? I'm your bestfriend of course I should know where you are going."

I giggled. "Why are you so concern?"

"Concern? Fuck it's the Amazon Iza. It's full of animals that could eat you whole."

"Don't worry, it's gonna be fine." I smiled at him.

He sighed. "Okay, I trust you but—" He took off his necklace and put it on my neck. "Promise me that you come home with that necklace around you." He grabbed my shoulder.

I was shocked of what he did but I hugged him and said, "I promise." And he hugged back.

Jimin

After she left I quickly took out my phone and messaged my buddies.

💬

cRazYfOr sEoKjIn'S cOoKinG

pjm_jmpnetwork: @jeonjungkook_official when is Anniza going home?

kth_vlivecorp: worried much?

flexydoctor_jhs: of course, piranha

bites are pretty serious

pjm_jmpnetwork: shut up hyung.

jeonjungkook_official: in the next nine days

hyung, we're driving to the airport guys.
I'm going to go back to Korea.

handsome_kimseokjin: safe travels Jungkookie! We'll miss you!

flexydoctor_jhs: I don't want to see you in the
emergency room so early so fly home safely!
Welcome to the group again!

kth_vlivecorp: yeah bud ur making me rich by
doing videos on T-live so I still need you hehe
jk come here as soon as you land on America next time.

pjm_jmpnetwork: ur going to treat us at

Seokjin-hyung's.

jeonjungkook_official: do I have to, why is it
taehyung, and jimin-hyung's username
looked formal?

handsome_kimseokjin: because I'm the only
one who is handsome among us.

Everyone went silent.

handsome_kimseokjin: ungrateful kids!

💬

I just laughed at Seokjin-hyung's respond then drove to my office.

"Teresa?" I called for her.

"Yes sir?" She said while going in.

"Can you give some recommendation of the things that women like?"

"Sir you've dated a lot of women, I thought you are an expert at this?"

I rolled my eyes. "This woman is different."

"Ah, Anniza... she'll like a necklace, in my opinion." She said.

"Can you help me with the suggestions when we buy it?"

"Sure boss." She smiled then walked out.

Few days had passed and I can't help but worried for her. I waited for her to be online so that I could talk to her. When I saw her post a photo with Mino I immediately called her.

"Jimin? It's late already. Why are you still awake?" She said on the other line.

"I'm just worried about you."

"Don't you have to worry about your girlfriend? She's somewhere else too."

"Still, you're more far than her, and the Amazon is really an unknown place for me so I'm kinda worried."

I could hear her giggling. "Pabo." She said.

"The necklace is still there?"

"Yep. It's really growing into me." She chuckled.

"It's still mine tho."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Stay safe and get home as soon as you can. I miss you." I whispered the last sentence.

"What did you say Jimin?"

"I hope you get eaten by a giant anaconda."

She chuckled. "I hope you get bankrupt." Then she ended. I smiled at my phone when the phone ended.

Another day had passed and I was scrolling through the Brazilian news to check on what's going on in the Amazon.

"Babe, what are you looking at?" Zency said when she looked at my phone.

I immediately exited the site. "Just plans for the company."

"We're still going on a date after work right?" She asked on the door.

I responded a nod and said yes, after that she walked out of my office. I get back to my scrolling then the WiFi was buffering.

"Kevin! The wifi's out!" I said but I was calling out to Teresa.

"No, no, no, no... papoy." She said in a minion's voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Just check the wifi signal."

After a few minutes Teresa came in. "There was bird poop in the antenna but Percy removed it so we're good to go sir." She went out then closed the door.

I continued reading news in Brazil. I refreshed the site then I saw the headline and I was shaken by it.

"Wild fires spreading in the Amazon."

End of Chapter Twenty