Chapter Nine

Anniza

Me and Jungkook planned to explore Korea Town today alone, now we're in a car with me as the driver.

"So." Jungkook said while patting his thigh.

"So?" I didn't look at him for I am on the wheel.

"How are you and Jimin?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

I shrugged, "I don't know. What happened last Tuesday was messed up, I don't know why he needed my presence."

"I heard he and Zency broke up."

"It was obvious since we were recording."

"It feels like he needed his bestfriend." He rested his head on his seat.

"Of course, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Seokjin will take care of him."

"His other bestfriend." I could feel him grinning.

"I believe he only has three bestfriends." I looked at him.

"Last time I heard he has four—Red light!" I immediately stopped when Jungkook shouted. "Shit, that was close." He chuckled awkwardly and I smacked his shoulder. "Eyes on the road woman." He pointed at the traffic light which is now green.

We're now in front of a Hanbok rental store because he wants to explore Korea Town traditionally. As I waited for him to come back from his private moment I was standing in front of the store waiting anxiously for him.

My eyes gazed at a car that parked just now in front of my car. A man went out and as I looked at him the next thing I knew my mind went blank.

I woke up in a soft pile of pillow hoping that this was all a dream. I tried moving my body but I was tied up in the back side of the van. "I can't believe we just kidnapped Annie Diamonds." I heard a man talk.

"I hope we don't get caught about this." The other man said. I hope you will.

"We're close, put the blindfold on her."

I saw darkness but I could hear waves crashing. Ocean? I could feel that they were carrying me towards somewhere and I was placed on somewhat a chair and tied me in chains. I kept my mouth shut because who knows what'll do to me.

A few minutes later I heard the door opened with a man screaming. "I'll see you in the highest court once I get out of this." His voice felt familiar. Jimin? In one moment he was quiet, and the last thing I remember was his voice and smelling something.

I woke up because Jimin kept calling my name, when I opened my eyes, my blindfold was removed but I was still tied up in a chair with a 4-digit-password lock. I looked at Jimin and he was also tied up but his lock was flashing a red light.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I replied coldly.

The tension broke when something laughed, we looked to the direction where it was then we saw a large tablet placed on a table.

"Let us go you piece of shit!" Jimin shouted.

"Not until we get what we want." They filtered their voices to a low-pitched so that we couldn't know who they are.

"Name your price." I said.

"We don't want your money." Another voice said.

"What we want is..."

"You two be friends again!" I was shocked to see Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Seokjin all in one frame.

"Ha-ha, it's not even my birthday, why surprise me now." Jimin laughed sarcastically.

"Why did you do this?" I huffed.

"We just want you to make-up." Jungkook gave me his puppy eyes.

"It brings us pain seeing you two not talking to each other." Seokjin said.

"We'll let you off the hook when you two made up." Taehyung showed his box smile.

"In the meantime, here's what you need to know. This is a remote island in the Philippines, far from civilization,(They're in Palawan ;] ) the things you need to eat are in the kitchen obviously, there are fruits and vegetables in the backyard that you can freshly pick, there's a gazebo in the east side of the island and a clear ground on the west, in front of the house is a beautiful white sand beach and if you plan to get away there's no escape unless you contact a helicopter, and no, you do not have your phones, the only communication is with us in the walkie-talkie beside this tablet, speaking of this tablet, it'll self-destruct after this message." Hoseok grinned.

Jimin and I looked at each other nervously.

"Just kidding, this island has no service."

"B-But our j—"

"No problem, Teresa has agreed to this manner and you Anniza have free time, no need to worry because we've already contacted both your family and staff that you're on vacation in Boracay. Voila!" Jungkook flipped his imaginary hair.

"I-I don't know what to say." I stuttered. They actually planned this really well.

"Tell me who's the mastermind and I'll kill him." Jimin said.

They all looked at each other. "We all agreed to this." They nodded.

"Can you at least get us out of this chains." I looked at the chains then looked back at them.

"Okay." Seokjin smiled. "How many days until Jimin's birthday?"

I looked at him and looked down defeated, "12 days." I heard something beeped and when I saw Jimin he was free.

"What's the password?" Jimin asked them.

"Oh it's your four-digit password." Taehyung grinned.

I looked down at Jimin who was opening the lock with the password '1234'. Seriously?!

I said thank you then looked the other way.

"Enjoy!"

After they ended the call we screamed and let our anger out. Mine disappeared once I saw the aqua blue ocean. I decided to look around, when I saw the garden there was small benches with a campfire in the middle. The kitchen has everything we needed. Seokjin-oppa's idea I guess. There are separate bathrooms with closets filled with clothes. I bet Jungkook picked all of these.

Unbeliebubble, in just three days they've prepared all of this. Welp you can't blame rich people, especially Taehyung and Hoseok, sheesh.

I smiled while walking towards the room bedroom I think but when I looked at it I automatically called Jimin.

"There's only one bed."

End of Chapter Nine