Chapter Twenty-Four

Anniza

I was still shocked of what he said.

Flashback

He was about to send something but he called me.

"Jimin what happened?" I asked and Namjoon and Seokjin looked at me in anticipation.

"We..." He stopped for a moment.

"It's just a prank!" Jimin said then I saw Namjoon and Seokjin silently slammed their fist at the table because of what they heard.

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, Zency and I agreed that we pull of a prank because the relationship was getting boring."

End of Flashback

"What a dick..." I said then rolled my eyes.

Jungkook called me and was about to say something but I cut his words. "No... It's just a prank."

Jungkook went silent for a while. "You could've lied... and if you did, you won the bet."

"They're still in a relationship and if I did lie, Namjoon-oppa would've been mad because he was there when Jimin told me."

Jungkook sighed. "I might as well tell the others." He said then ended the call.

I placed my phone on the nightstand and slept.

Weeks had passed and even though their 'break up' was just a prank, Jimin was getting the hang of his tiny freedom of being in a relationship. As expected.

Mari also called me and I told the truth and she was shocked too.

Zency kept on posting sad shits about breaking up and people kept comforting her. I guess she's enjoying the attention. I'm glad that this hasn't backfired on Jimin.

In the end they really broke up a month later because Jimin realized that being with her was holding back his freedom. Finally.

Jungkook, Yeonha, Namjoon, Draco and I are now sitting in one table because of the bet. Draco was grinning which leave the four of us dumbfounded and just watch him eat everything that we ordered that we have to pay.

I flew back to Korea because of my comeback and some shows that I have to be. I'll go back to America when all is clear and relaxed.

"I should've lied to everyone that I won last month." I mumbled while glaring at Draco who was enjoying himself.

"Too late, babe, too late." Namjoon whispered in my ear.

"Can we eat now?" Jungkook whined.

"You may." Draco said and we all ate.

Jimin

I don't think I'll be going in a relationship for now. I'm now focusing on my family, work, and friends. I think life without a girlfriend might be relaxing after all.

"Come on Jimin celebrate freedom!" Taehyung said and I sat with them.

"Seriously guys did you really made a bet with my relationship with Zency, I think that's not what friends do."

"That's what friends do Jimin, suck it up." Yoongi said then drank his bottle.

"For a lawyer you've got some words." Hoseok chuckled.

"Meh, this is only the time my tongue is fucking free." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Seokjin sighed. "I wish Jungkookie was here."