prologue

2010

Anniza was just walking towards the school early in the morning because she feels like it then her instincts led her to the football field. She thought she was alone but when she looked under the bench she saw her bestfriend's girlfriend.

"Oh man holy shi--" she stumbled but luckily no one saw her.

She waited for her bestfriend; Jimin to arrive so she waited on her locker which was beside Jimin's.

"Jimin!" she waves as he saw him.

"Hey bud, the new Marvel comic just got out, we should go to the comic shop together after class." Jimin opened his locker to get his books.

"Sure." She smiles at him. "Anyways bud, I've got something to tell you." Anniza was fidgeting her books.

"What is it?" Jimin looked at her.

"Well, this morning I--"

"Jimin baby! How's the weekend? I'm so sad we didn't go out because of" Jane looks at Anniza, "you." Her voice lowered. "How your nose Annie? Feeling better? Jimin-baby said you couldn't breathe well." She hugs Anniza.

"I could smell man's perfume, but it isn't Jimin's." she said to herself.

"Stop babe, you're hugging he too much, it may be difficult for her to breathe." Jimin pulled Jane to him.

Jane let out a fake laugh. "Sorry darling." She let go and wiped the dust off of Anniza's shirt.

"So what did you want to tell me Anne?" Jimin looks at Anniza.

"Can we talk about this privately?" she whispers at Jimin then looks at Jane then smiles.

"Sure thing, babe can you give us a moment?"

"Of course Jimin-baby, I'll just go to the classroom first." Then Jane walked away.

Anniza let out a small sigh of relief, "About that something, it's about your girlfriend."

Jimin's eyes were focused on Anniza. "What about Jane?"

"Well, this morning I saw her kissing with someone at the field."

Jimin laughed, "Your joking right." He looked at Anniza worriedly. "Right?"

Anniza said no.

"We both know that Jane would never cheat on me."

Only you honey. Anniza mentally rolled her eyes.

"Sorry I forgot my bag." Jane walked towards them then picks up her bag. "I couldn't help but hear that you were talking about me."

"No, we're not." Anniza denied.

"Yes. We are, babe. Anniza said you were making out with someone at the field." Jimin told Jane. "You were just imagining Jane." Jimin added.

"You don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend yourself." Anniza pointed at his girlfriend.

"So this is going to turn into another fight." Jimin said.

"Why, I'm just telling you about her. Do you think this is a fight?" Anniza shouted at Jimin.

"Yes, this is a fight." Jimin shouted back.

"I told you what I wanted to tell you so I'm done here." Anniza started to walk away.

"Typical, you always do this when we fight." Jimin talks loudly at Anniza.

"Yeah, when I know it's not my mistake." Anniza looks back at Jimin.

"Why am I even friends with you?" Jimin turns his back on his bestfriend and held his girlfriend's hand.

"Oh, so you doubt our friendship because of her?"

"Why are you blaming me?" Jane stepped in.

"I'm not blaming you, when you did it."

"Jimin-baby, this is all nonsense, she's just trying to break us apart, plus she's just jealous because she has feelings for you but you only treated her as a friend."

"Me, jealous? Jimin, don't you trust me?" Anniza looked at him like she's about to cry.

"I do, but— "

"Babe, trust her? If you trust her why is she making stories of me cheating on you?" Jane cuts off Jimin.

"Your right babe." Jimin sighed.

"I can't believe it." Anniza covers her mouth.

"Annie, this has gone too far, too far! Stop making me and my girlfriend break-up, this is the third time you were making stories in my relationship. You know what Anniza, find a new bestfriend, I'm sick of this, let's forget this friendship even existed."

Anniza cousin Kai and also one of Jimin's friend comforted her, "Come on Jimin, seriously? Over that?"

"Jimin... I... fine, if you say we're not friends, we are not friends." Anniza turns her back and runs away crying.

"Anniza, wait!" Kai looked back, "I hope you're happy with this Jimin."

"It's entirely my fault, why did I even do that."