Chapter Ten

Jimin

We both sigh of relief when we saw a couch on the other side of the room. We both agreed silently that we take turns on the couch and the first night is mine. Afterwards we went on our separate ways exploring the island.

It was getting dark so I came back from exploring, the house was filled with a familiar smell. Jjajangmyun? I went inside the kitchen to see a plate of jjajangmyun in the table. Did she cook this?

"To answer your question, nope I did not. It was already prepared." I heard her from the outside. How did she—nevermind. I sat on the table and ate.

We separately washed our own dishes then after that she watched a movie on the TV and I went on to find the bathroom, I went inside I stopped because it has girly things. For girls only? I had no choice but to take a bath here.

After I finished I heard Anniza shouted again, "If you want to take a shit we have separate bathrooms." Why couldn't she have told me sooner? "Sorry not sorry." She added then I just rolled my eyes and find the other bathroom.

She was already sleeping when I went inside so I locked up the house, tidy up the place and sleep too but I couldn't because of what has happened to the both of us today. I looked at Anniza and she was hugging her pillow and I smiled because of it. She must've been tired.

I closed my eyes but it opened again because of Anniza squirming and sweating. I walked to her. She's having a nightmare. Knowing her for ten years I already know what to do. I gently scratch her back and she stopped moving and I went back to sleep.

Hours later it was morning, I woke up because of someone cursing early in the morning, I looked at Anniza's bed and it was already neat.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Anniza having a hard time frying an egg because of the oil popping.

"Did you wipe off the water after you washed the pan." She said no. "Let me take care of it." She stopped me. "I can handle this."

I heard the walkie-talkie made a noise so I ran towards it. "Jiminy Cricket do you copy? This is Amphitrite, basketball player number 19 is in your office looking for you what do I do?" I picked it up. "Loud and clear Amphitrite, get her out of my building." "Yes sir, oh and Jimin, have fun with Anniza-unnie." I immediately turned it off and went back to the kitchen.

"You should go to her, your 'quote and quote' girlfriend, it's more important than me--as always, I'll just contact them that we'll end this." She said at the same time placed the sunny side up eggs and toasted bread.

"Look, I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for hurting you, losing me as your bestfriend and recently making you slip and hit your head." I grabbed her arm.

"Took you long enough." She smirked. "But a simple sorry won't forgive you Park Jimin." She took her meal and eat outside again and left me to eat alone.

Anniza

I ate quietly in the garden. Why did you do that? You wanted to be friends again so why did you do that?

I dropped my head on the table. You really wanted drama huh...

As soon as I finished my meal I quietly washed the dishes. "Aish..." I looked at the burned part that the popping oil gave me.

Jimin was alarmed and went to find the medicine kit, afterwards put ointment on the burn. I was looking at him as he was dabbing the ointment when he looked back I looked to another direction avoiding his gaze.

"You're enjoying this aren't you." I rolled my eyes.

"Indeed Ms. Diamonds." He smirked.

"Stop calling me that."

He let out a big sigh. "I miss this." He smiled.

"Miss what?"

"This, us being together in one space, talking, this." He smiled at me.

Shit... I pulled my hand away. "It's feeling a lot better now." I awkwardly walked away.

I went for a swim at the shore, I tried not to go too far because I'm scared some TV shows said that there are poisonous sea snakes especially here in this island. After that I went to the gazebo and I was amazed on how the details of it looks ancient and I can't help but smile because of it.

It was already lunch time and I could smell something good inside so I went in to see that Jimin was cooking something but before that I looked back at the gazebo. Weird, it has a modern roof.

"What are you cooking?" I said to him coldly.

"Lajimolala."

"A what?"

"I said lajimolala."

I laughed, "Seriously Park Jimin, after all these years you still couldn't pronounce carbonara."

"A what now?"

I rolled my eyes, "Call me when it's done." I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Jimin!" I called him because when I was showering I saw blood driping.

"What?" He said on the other side of the door.

"Can you tell those idiots that I need a padoratampon." I quickly said them.

"A what?"

"Pad or tampon." I murmured.

"Ahh those sandwiches." Sandwiches?

"Yea, yea, those sandwiches."

"Nope." He said

"What?"

"I will give you those white sandwiches if you forgive me."

"For fucks sake, fine! I forgive you."

"Forgive me for what?"

"Of everything! Now please tell them to get me the sandwiches."

"Promise me we'll go back to normal?"

"I promise! Now get me—"

"Here." He handed out on the door a bundle of them.

"It was put in my bathroom!" I heard him walk away.

That motherfucker, I'm gonna kill him when he grins at me.

I went out feeling embarrassed because of the bathroom incident I just had with him.

"Here." He placed a plate of carbonara in front of me. "Since we're friends now, we'll eat together." He clapped like a child then ate.

I rolled my eyes then ate too.

Damn period.

End of Chapter Ten

A/N: Okay imagine of Miranda says that. Nevermind me hehe... Just continue scrolling down.