Chapter Fourteen

Anniza

"Ahjuma, I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you when I came here the other day. I was scared that these fans will just annoy you every day."

"Aigoo, gwaenchana (it's alright) Anniza, I understand." She patted me.

"Eomma! Samgyeopsal, kimchi-jiggae, ramyun, and teriyaki for the five of us." Seokjin shouted when he went inside.

"You cook it on your own, I can't believe you left your Eomma alone working." She sighed and smiled at me again. "Well, I'll be back serving those delicious meals for my sweet Anniza." She pinches my cheek. "Arasseo. (Alright)" I smiled back then sat beside Kookie.

"Shall we get beers?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm on leave so yeah." Hoseok-oppa said.

"I'll pass." I said.

"Why? This is about you and Jimin-hyung being friends again of course you'll drink!" Jungkook said while he wrapped his arm on my shoulder.

"Who'll take care of you when you're drunk?" I looked at him.

"I'll take care of Jungkookie, I'll take care of all of you when you get drunk!" Seokjin-oppa said while grinning. "I'll help you oppa, two is better than one, and I know you can't handle Taehyung and Jimin combined." I smiled at him. "Sure!" then he went back to the kitchen.

The food arrived and we were feasting with our eyes as it was served in front of us. "The grilling will come last along with the beer, I'm sure you're hungry after that helicopter ride." Aunty Vierin looked at both Jimin and I.

"Cravings satisfied." I took my bowl and slurped the jiggae. Aunty Vierin's cooking is still the best!

In the first bottles they were fine, we were all talking and laughing on what we did back in high school and what did the boys do after I left.

"I could still remember how sad Jimin was when Anniza went to Korea. He was like 'Anniza! Look, I'm sorry okay.'" Seokjin laughed.

"He was murmuring it in his sleep in the 1st week after you left and as his roommate I've dealt with the worse." Taehyung look down.

"Aww, I'm sorry I left without telling you all, I know it's hard..." I looked at Jimin.

"Dealing with Jimin's cry back then." I patted Taehyung's shoulder and everyone laughed except Jimin.

"Good one Annie!" Hoseok-oppa raised his bottle for me.

I grinned and look at Jimin. "Hey, I'm sorry really." I ruffled Jimin's hair and he smiled at me so I smiled back.

Few drinks later the store was closed leaving us and Aunty Vierin in the restaurant. Jungkook was asleep in my lap, Taehyung was at the karaoke stand, Jimin was still drinking, and Hoseok-oppa was awfully quiet.

I played Jungkook's hair and I could feel someone's staring at me, in the end it was Jimin. He was glaring at first then his expression changed, "Can you play with my hair too?" He twirled his own hair and I just looked at him. He shakes Hoseok-oppa, "Hyung! She loves that microwave-phobic boy than me!" Hoseok was still emotionless.

"Seokjin-oppa! The ice-cream is ready!" I shouted and it means they're drunk and it's time to go.

"Okay! Help me clean the place then we'll go." I nodded, gently removing Jungkook's head from my lap then started cleaning up the table. Jimin is still drinking so I left him and his bottle alone while I clean the rest.

"You never called me oppa." Jimin sulked after he finished his last bottle.

I took it. "It's because I'm older that you for six months."

"Just call me oppa this once?" He showed a one sign with his hand.

"Okay, oppa." I smiled at him then walked to the kitchen.

"Ahjuma, it's okay for Seokjin to stay at the boys' house? I mean being alone and all."

"Don't worry, Seokjin's been doing it once in a while and I got used to it." She hailed a cab. "Make sure you lock the restaurant before you go, I don't want someone stealing my special kimchi again." She waved at us then drove away.

I giggled then looked at Seokjin. "Someone stole Aunties' kimchi?"

Seokjin chuckled. "It was me. I gave it to one of my ex's family back then." He grinned and I smacked him.

We stopped joking around when we looked at them one by one. Right now, Jimin was pouting like a baby, Jungkook was still sleeping, Taehyung was conducting on his thin air orchestra, and Hoseok is still looking emo.

We looked at each other and let out a big sigh. "Let's take them to the van one-by-one, you take care of Jungkook and Jimin, I'll take care of Taehyung and Hoseok." Seokjin said.

"It's unfair, I get to deal with muscle pig and baby-ass when you take care of the easy ones? Hoseok will just follow you."

Seokjin sighed again. "Okay, I'll take care of buff-baby, you take care of sunless-sunflower over there, deal?"

I nodded, "deal."

We both picked the easy one to take inside the van first. Seokjin was carrying Jungkook in his back while Hoseok and I walked together but he still didn't show emotions.

"Now for the hard one." We looked at Jimin and Taehyung.

"You go first, I'll just carry Taehyung and lock the restaurant at the same time." I nodded at him in response.

"Jimin-ah, kaja (let's go)?" I wrapped his arm on my shoulder and mine on his waist to support him while walking.

"Sing me a song?" He whined and I rolled my eyes as we walked.

"I will stay by you

Even when we fall

I will be the rock, that holds you up

and lifts you high so you could stand tall

I won't let you fall

No matter where you are,

No matter where you are, I'll be there...

I'll be there."

I stopped singing when we arrived at the car and he smiled. "We used to sing that when we were young, but honestly, I should be the one singing it to you." Then he sat down and closed his eyes.

Seokjin-oppa started the car and looked back at us, "Tell me the directions to your hotel when we go, okay?" I nodded in reply.

Jungkook suddenly rose up from his sleep. "I asked Yeonha if we can stay at their house for tonight because we might get home late and she agreed." Then doze back leaving Seokjin and I still shocked.

"It's a sleepover, I guess."

End of Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Song: No Matter Where You Are by Us the Duo.