Chapter Twenty-Six

Jimin

"Mari? Do you know what would Annie like?" I asked her while looking at a row of bracelets.

"Why don't you just give her a ring? She fancies rings." She said but did not look at me.

"I've got my rules in rings, so bracelets." I got my eye on a bracelet and Mari noticed me.

"No, no, no, Park Jimin, that's too much." Mari shook her head while looking for another bracelet. She stopped when she saw a simple bracelet and with only a small diamond as a pendant.

"It's to plain and boring!" I whined.

"Oh, shut up! It's perfect!" She glared at me and I kept quiet.

We bought the bracelet and also one for Mari and we head off.

"Do you know when she'll come back?" She asked me while I was driving.

"She's not coming back. She probably drowned back in Korea." I smirked while driving and she smacked me.

"You wanna kill us?!" I shouted at her. "I'm just joking around! She'll be back home today, but going here, I don't know Mari, I don't know." Then I ignored her then focused on driving.

"I'm sorry for being rational." She looked down on her feet. "It's just that, she's like—nah, she's my older sister and I don't want anything to harm my family." She smiled and that made me soft. Is that what she feels for me also?

The ride was silent until we got home. "Uh..." I rubbed my nape. "Thanks for helping me out, and I'm sorry for being so rude."

Mari smiled. "It's fine. Why don't you stay for dinner? I'm sure they would love to have us complete in a meal."

And so, I eat with them. I enjoyed dinner, like we did back then; we talked about what we're doing and what were up to, but knowing my I just stay quiet and laugh and smile because I'm not the type to express my feelings and whatnot.

"I enjoyed dinner but I have work so I won't be staying too long." I smiled at them before opening the door.

Someone came on running and hugged my waist. "I missed my big brother." It was Hanji. Even though she's eighteen she's just being a baby. "You know I've got work to do." I put my right hand on her shoulder and looked at her. "I mean we hung out before your birthday." I smiled at her.

"Car?" She gave me her puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes before saying. "If I have some money left, being CEO is not easy, you know that." She nodded and response.

I hugged her before leaving the mansion, waving goodbye as I drove off.

The scent of jjampoong was in my nose when I opened the door. I saw the boys sitting on the counter eating altogether. "Join us." Seokjin said.

"I ate back at the mansion." I smiled. "Leave me some, I'm eating it tomorrow." I said then opened the fridge and drank some water.

"Eat... Eat... Eat..." Someone whispered in my ear.

"Come on Yoongi-hyung, cut it out." I shooed him away from me and he sat back.

Taehyung grinned. "This smell of comfort does not bother you?" He puts his bowl in front of me.

"I said I'll eat it tomorrow. No offence Jin." I looked at my hyung.

Seokjin-hyung smiled at me. "None taken."

"I never knew Yoongi-hyung could act that way." I smiled then looked at him.

That made him looked into another direction. "We just began to hang out again Park. You don't know me."

"Well... this is the beginning of our friendship, all six of us." Hoseok said then wrapped his arms of me and Yoongi.

"Six?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course Jungkookie would be left behind." Taehyung said.

"We love that kid." Seokjin smiled then that made me smile too. "I'm going upstairs to clean up." I said then went to my room.

Anniza

"I should've picked Three Meals a Day than this." Heechul said while sighing.

"I'm glad it's over with.... But we did learn something." Jihyo said while coming out of the bathroom smiling."

"Like fishing, hunting, and our body endured the cold." I smiled forcefully. "And because of Wyatt being so sleepy all the time, I had to stay up all night to light up the fire." I rolled my eyes then glared at Wyatt.

"Well, I'm sorry, I mean it took me all day to renovate the hut but this show made us suffer tho—I mean we haven't taken a bath, eat properly, and I think I smell like—" Wyatt was about to say something but Na-PD passed by our room, when he was gone we were all quiet.

"You don't smell anything like anything Wyatt." I said while sitting on the bed.

"We probably smelled the same before, but when I took a bath and smelled my clothes—phewieit smelled like cow poop." Wyatt rolled his eyes and lie down on the bed.

I sat beside him. "If something would've happen to us, our company would sue Na-PD." I chuckled.

"I heard that!" Na-PD shouted from the outside then we looked at each other.

Returning to society I finished everything back at Korea so that I could return to America because I missed everyone. Mostly Jimin... shut up.

My tour won't begin until next month so I've got time to relax. Namjoon, Jungkook, and I are now in a plane to America.

"You'll love them Namjoon-hyung." Jungkook showed a smile at his hyung.

"I'll try to fit in." He smiled back.

"Wait till' you see the improvements back at JMP Network's building." I smiled.

"There she goes again." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Bragging about his dear boyfriend, baby, I'm hurt." He added while showing a fake sad look on his face.

"He's not my boyfriend." I looked away.

"Well, you wish he was." Jungkook grinned.

I walked away from them. "I'm going to sleep, and don't bother me pest!" I shouted then shut my eyes and drifted off.

Jungkook

"Did she just call us pests?" I asked Namjoon-hyung.

Namjoon patted my shoulder. "She did Kook, she did." Then he sighed.

I looked at the direction where Anniza was sleeping. "Jimin-hyung has an effect on her, huh." Namjoon-hyung also looked at Anniza.

"I'm worried she might hurt herself in the process, I mean..."

"She had never been in a relationship before."

End of Chapter Twenty-Six