Chapter Thirty

Jimin

After a few days since Anniza and the others stayed with us, it felt like they left as soon as they arrive but we've got no reason to be sad because we've got free VIP stage passes for Anniza's tour. They had to go back because of the preparations of the tour.

"I know you're all rich and can afford buying this tickets but... I can't believe your faces." Seokjin laughed. "You all look like girls going to Densyland for the first time."

I rolled my eyes after I stopped smiling. "It's not every day you get tickets—VIP passes for free." I stuck out my tongue.

He glared at me. "Especially you...How will Zency react if she sees you smiling like Venom on Anniza's free concert ticket."

I pointed my finger at him. "Hyung, first of all, she's not my girlfriend. Lastly, I look like a baby while smiling." I poke my cheeks as I smile.

"Seriously, even Taehyung keeps bragging to his co-workers that he had free a VIP pass to Annie Diamonds' tour." We both looked at Taehyung who was having a call while smiling widely. Of course he's talking about it on the phone.

"Yoongi's not coming tho, he has a trial on that day." Seokjin lowered his head. "Sad. He would've loved watching his savage spawn performing on stage."

I smiled and laughed a little. "Savage spawn? She tears up when she's in an argument."

Seokjin didn't believe of what I said. "Really, she sounds bold saying those words."

"But you didn't notice that she was tearing up." I smirked. "That's some of her flaws."

"Of course you knew about it." He smacked my shoulder. "You're her bestfriend."

I don't know why but everytime they say the word 'bestfriend' and 'Anniza' in the same sentence I get sad.

"Why the long face?" Hoseok said as he appeared in front of my face. "Cheer up! We're going to a concert two weeks from now!"

Seokjin whined. "It's still next two weeks."

"Why are you so hyped up all of the sudden?"

"Duh, it's a concert."

Hoseok and I laughed because of what he said. "The person who judged us because we fanboyed because of a concert is now doing the same thing." I said then the three of us laughed.

"Yah, Taehyung! Done with the bragging?" Seokjin called for him but he just said no with his hands. "This kid." He scratched his head and Hoseok and I continued laughing again.

Anniza

"I love my Blingz!" I shouted then they all cheered for me.

After the concert ended I'm changing backstage to my normal clothes. My family went in after I changed.

"That was an overwhelming concert." My mom smiled and I smiled back.

My sister Aidie gave me flowers to congratulate me for finishing the concert.

"Did you have to carry this bouquet of flowers while watching?"

"Nah, we're on the box room up the stage. Obviously we put it somewhere in a chair on a table." My other sister Aria said.

"What's the matter? Did you and Ash got in a fight?"

She rolled her eyes in respond. "It was cold up there."

"It's not the only thing that's cold." Aidie smirked and Aria was about to smack her Aidie ran behind mom.

"Stop it... You are all ladies now. Be prim and proper." Mom scolded them.

"Sorry mom." They bowed but kept on nudging each other's shoulders.

"Why don't you take a rest? An hour from now you'll be taking a flight to America." Mom said to me and I nodded and hugged her.

"I love you, mom." I smiled then my sisters also joined in.

"Have a safe trip." My mom said and I nodded in response.

"We love you too." My sisters said and I hugged them even more

I fell asleep during the ride to the airport, I instantly fell asleep when I sat on my seat. I woke up and breakfast was served in front of me and after a few hours we arrived in the airport.

I walked out of the airport with my fans and paparazzi surrounding me. I saw Yeonha far off the crowd. I ran to her and went in the van.

"Miss me?" A voice from the back seat was heard and when I looked I saw,

"Joonie!" I ran to his seat and hugged him. "H-How are you here?"

"My company called me and said that I will be your special guest." Namjoon showed his dimples as he smiles.

"Seriously?"

"It would be a treat of your Blingz would like to see me."

"And me!" Jungkook popped out of the seat in front and I squealed and almost punched him but he dodged it.

"Woah chill woman."

I laughed and we continued laughing.

"Hello, Madison Square Garden!" I shouted and the crowd cheered for me.

"This next song is dedicated to those who can't say their true feelings for someone." I looked at him in the crowd and he smiled at me.

"I can't...

I cannot say what I would feel because,

I wouldn't want to lose you because of it.

I can't...

I cannot tell you how I loved you so,

I just can't risk these feelings that can tear us apart.

I'm just scared to lose the one I love

I'm scared that you'll disappear in my arms

I'm always scared, always scared

That I'll break my heart, my own little heart.

I won't...

I won't tell you that everyday's a curse

Seeing you happy without me.

I won't...

I won't like if you'll not let me see your smile,

It's the only fuel that makes me go on.

I'm just scared to lose the one I love

I'm scared that you'll disappear in my arms

I'm always scared, always scared

That I'll break my heart, my own little heart.

I can...

I can only say these words and is how I feel

I want....

I wanna say it now... I love you~ I love you~"

Everything was going well but then...

"Bang!"

End of Chapter Thirty