Brian Busted

I saw her walking into the Club. She was wearing a shimmery silver dress. It had a slit and as she walked, her long silky legs peeped through it. Her hair was let loose and it piled on one shoulder. The other shoulder was bare, with her earring dangling above it. She looked exquisite and sizzling hot.

I saw her handing over a large box to the Bartender. She fished out her mobile and started typing something. A few minutes later a large gang poured in. Everyone was shouting and jumping. There were hugs and kisses. My eyes were on her. She hugged the receptionist and by then, that same creep was by her side. I didn't like the way he held her waist and kissed her cheeks. I could easily see the lust in his eyes, the way he was skimming her from top to bottom. She was laughing and oblivious of the attention she attracted. The cake was cut and soon she moved to the dance floor. I could see her dancing with a few guys.

Suddenly, the creep pulled her hands and brought her to the table. There were a lot of vodka shots kept and everyone was seated around the table. It looked as if they were playing some game as people were taking vodka shots at the end of it. One-two-three, I wonder how much capacity she has? I guess she started to feel dizzy for she denied the next shot. The creep was holding her by her waist and I did not like it. At all.

As I swirled my drink, I felt someone close to me. It was the same blonde, scantily dressed and she had no plans of hiding her intentions.

"I've got the key to the VIP room. What say, would you like a quick trip to heaven?" she seductively arched towards me.

I wasn't interested. Sometimes I wonder why didn't I go ahead. Nothing was stopping me. But, something was stopping me. As I glanced down, I could see a guy on his knees proposing the receptionist. Everyone was jumping and shouting. They were downing more shots. Wow! She did have a good capacity. It's been a couple of hours now. I was supposed to meet a business partner for dinner today but I canceled it. Not sure why I did that. Or honestly, I know. It's obvious, isn't it?

I could see the group dispersing. The receptionist and the guy went out first with everyone blowing kisses. I couldn't see Amelia anywhere. Did she leave already? But she was here just a few minutes before. The club was full and it was difficult to see anything in those flashing lights. I could see the guy from the IT department having a heated argument with another girl. She stormed outside with him in tow. But where was Amelia? She surely couldn't travel alone with all that alcohol in her system. Did she leave with that creep? I don't think so. I decided to check downstairs. The dance floor was full and it was difficult to see anything clearly. As I took a backstep, I saw a silvery flash, and then the doors of the lift closed. The indicator showed the top floor. Was she going to the rooms?

I dashed upstairs and found that creep holding her up by supporting her arms. She was drunk and was like a rag doll. He was almost dragging her. Fuck! Was he taking her to the rooms? She definitely wasn't in her senses. She was mumbling something though it was not audible at all.

"What the hell are you doing?" I roared. I was angry enough to kill him. He was taken aback. He surely didn't expect anyone to stop him.

"Who the fuck are you? She is my girlfriend and I'll do as I please" he hissed back.

"Like hell you would!" As I charged towards him, he left her and she fell with a thud. I punched his face right on his nose and it broke. He fell onto the floor clutching his nose, howling in pain. The bouncers came running and held both of us. I explained the situation and they dragged him out.

She was unconscious, guess there was too much of alcohol running in her veins. I fished my mobile, called Martin, and instructed him to reach the VIP Exit as soon as possible. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the exit. Martin was already there. He rushed out to open the door. I gently placed her on the back seat but she just slumped down.

"Where to Mr. Holden?" Martin enquired.

"Let's go home." I said after a few seconds. I was mad at her. If she couldn't control herself then she shouldn't have had so many shots. What if I was not in the club today? What if that creep would have taken her to the room? What if-? Fuck! I ran my fingers through my hair.

As the car reached my penthouse, Martin helped me to open the door as the housekeeper wasn't available at this time. I carried her in my arms and pushed open the guest room. I gently placed her on the bed. She looked gorgeous but God! I was so angry with her. Silly girl!

After Martin left, I went to the bar to fix myself a drink. I took one of my shirts and walked into the guest room. Amelia was sleeping soundly. Her rich red hair was tousled and spread on the pillow. Her lips were parted and she was snoring slightly. The silver dress was torn a bit and her creamy thighs were visible. I held the drink tighter to stop touching her.

God help me!