Devious Plan

The meeting went on for a long time. Longer than I expected it to be. I had everything ready for the business deal and attending this conference was not a part of my plan. However, Yunzen Lui is a peculiar type of person. Personal relationships are very important to him. When Sebastian gave me a file on him, it was very clear that Vincent Lui gives too much importance to friendship and fellowship. In fact, most of his business partners are well settled, and from the older business generation. I was a bit apprehensive if he would agree with the business deal provided I am still single and not in his league of 'settled' businessman. Luckily, the deal went ahead smoothly with minimum snag.

Though I had no plans of attending this conference, when Amelia blurted out my schedule, I clinched the chance to spend time with her. There was no need for her to accompany me but I decided otherwise. That one little moment in the lift was difficult for me to control and I had to pull myself away to stop myself from tasting her luscious lips. It took me back to the kiss in my office.

That one stolen kiss in my office – though I gave some ludicrous reason for it - was so rousing that I wanted to devour her then and there. Her lips were so soft, so tantalizing and so supple, that a few seconds more, I would've dragged her to the Chamber. God! The way her body melted and molded to mine, I had to put in all my self-control just to stop touching her. Luckily as I expected, she kissed me back wildly. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. There was no denying that.

She didn't talk to me at all after that and I couldn't take it anymore. That's why I went to her cabin. Unexpectedly, I found that cute yellow Thank You card in there. I've got many gifts in my life. Many costly gifts, but this was such a thoughtful one.

Though Regina's visit to San Francisco was an unexpected one, I wanted to gauge Amelia's reaction which was the reason I invited Regina to my office. When Amelia sort of caught us red-handed, I was happy. I wanted to know if it affected her. And I am sure, it sure did affect her.

Thinking back to the recent events of the conference, the shock on her face was amusing when she came to know that the program was in Seattle. But the shock that I had when I got the ticket confirmation was also unexpected. I couldn't believe that she went ahead and booked an economy class ticket for herself when she clearly, had an option for the First class ticket.

I love to see her surprised. Whether it's the time when she saw me waiting at the airport or when I told her that I upgraded the ticket or when I rightly guessed that she missed her lunch. Though initially, I wanted to skip this conference as it would be boring, now, I have something to look forward to.

I was planning to take her for a short Seattle city tour and then dinner but as soon as we got down at the hotel, Lazarus Harry, the conference coordinator, came to me. They've been trying to convince me to conduct an investment talk for a long time and that's something I am not interested in. Though I am looking forward to meeting a couple of evasive investors who might just join during the business discussion sessions.

Once I bid goodbye to Lazarus, I walked towards the reception. I had plans to have dinner with her tonight at eight. Upon giving my name, I realized that there was only one room that was booked, and apparently, the keycard has also been given. They also confirmed that my luggage was also delivered to the room.

I quickly pulled out my email to check the details about the accommodation.

Dear Mr. Hou,

We confirm our presence at the Annual Investor Conference in Seattle.

As mentioned, it will be Mr. Holden plus one who will attend the conference.

Also, request you to kindly arrange the accommodation though we are comfortable with either twin or double occupancy.

Thanks and Regards,

Amelia Wilson

Personal Assistant to Mr. Alexander Holden

Ah! There! She confirmed for Mr. Holden plus one. No wonder they didn't book different rooms for us. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her next line - we are comfortable with either twin or double occupancy. Now that I know her, I understand that she wouldn't have thought about sharing room. The receptionist confirmed that they have a few rooms vacant. I booked another room but before I move into the new room, I must give a scare to her. A devious plan came to my mind. Ms. Wilson, you're gonna pay for this mistake as well!

Mentally laughing loud, I collected a second key card from the reception and made my way to the eleventh floor. I wanted to surprise her and add one more to the ever-growing list of shocks.

I gently inserted the keycard to make sure that I don't make any noise. I shouldn't have bothered. The television was switched on and was loud enough to cover any noise at all. She wasn't in the living room. I walked quietly to the bedroom and then, I saw her.

Her back was towards me and she was rubbing a white lotion on her milky thighs. She was humming some tune, oblivious to the fact that my body vibrated with that hum. It looked as if she just had her bath as her head and body were wrapped in a white bath towel. The water droplets glistened on her back and I had an irresistible impulse to suck them. I looked at the other bed and I saw her dress and red underwear on it. I pictured her with and without that red piece of lace. 'Fuck!' I clenched my fists and breathed slowly to control my breathing. A faint smell of wild rose tickled my nose.

Suddenly, her back straightened as if she sensed me. She spun around to face me, the shock clearly smeared on her pretty face. The towel she wrapped on her head unwrapped and rich red hair tangled and fell on her shoulder. The towel on her body was short and hardly reached till her mid-thighs. As she clutched the towel tighter at her bosom, I could see the fleshy mounds almost spilling over the towel. She stood in front of me in just a towel though I could very clearly visualize everything that I wanted to. My nails dug further into my palms.

I stood there, drinking in her features, afraid that if I take one step towards her, I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

The truth is, I don't want to stop myself.