A/N

-I'm sorry it's not a chapter :(-

Right, the supernatural anon hate.

I need to just say this... Have you guys heard about it?

If you haven't, I'll tell you now... Anonymous people have been targeting members of fandoms (not just Supernatural now) and are sending hate and awful stuff!

They're not confining it to Tumblr either (even though that's the main place) it's over most social networking sites!

Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins have been rumoured to be targeted by these people too and it has causes many people to commit suicide or land themselves in hospital.

I know some of you probably won't be effected by it but I'm sure most of you either have Tumblr or are part of the fandoms that are being attacked (I'm both) but whatever your situation, please spread the word! It is so awful and it needs to be stopped.

I also want to let you know that if any of you need anyone to talk to because you're feeling upset or you are effected directly by these people then PLEASE message me. I know you may feel like you don't want to talk to a random stranger but I want you guys to know that if you do need someone to talk to, I am here :)

Please stay safe guys and spread this around!

(I am trying to work on a chapter for you guys btw:)!!)

-TheGamesOfTheGods