Chapter 18

"On your left," A circular yellow portal opened up. Some had rejoined all the fallen Wakandan troops. Shuri, T'Challa, Ch'tasi, Okoye, and M'ahni all stood in a line and walked through the portal. Sam flew out of the portal, as Bucky, Groot, and I walked out of a separate portal in the woods. To the side, I saw some familiar faces from the soul stone gathered there. 

"Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe!" The Wakandans chanted like they had the day of the battle. Two women on pegasi flew out of a portal, Wanda landing near them. Thor resummoned Stormbreaker and Tony propped himself up on his elbows. Cap was staring at the portal in shock.

A blue and silver Iron Man suit landed, the helmet popping open. Out of the rubble, Giant-Man emerged, with the raccoon, Rhodey, and Hulk? in his hands. Thousands of people came pouring out of the portals and cheering a battle cry. Thanos and his army stared us down as we readied ourselves. "Avengers!" Steve's shout rang across the entire battlefield.

"Assemble,"

a/n Okay, so, this book is going on hiatus. Don't worry, nothing bad has happened. However, there are catastrophic spoilers for the ending of my Snakebite series, so I want to get that fully published before I finish this book. I don't know how long the hiatus will be, probably around 15 weeks. I promise, as soon as that book series is finished, I will continue this one. Also, if you were planning on reading my Snakebite series, now is the time before you get the ending spoiled for you. You have been warned.