1. Playlist

1. Control - Halsey

"And all the kids cried out, please stop you're scaring me. I can't help this awful energy. Goddamn right, you should be scared. Who is in control?"

2. Heart of the Darkness - Tommee Profitt

"Senses we cannot trust, hunted by unseen horrors,"

 3. Top of the World - Greek Fire

"I remember the nights, caught up in dreaming my goodbyes,"

4. The Devil Within - Digital Daggers

"You'll never know what hit you, won't see me closing in, I'm gonna make you suffer this hell you put me in,"

5. Heroes - Zayde Wolf

"I can hear the lost crying, I can hear the truth hiding, the shadows are calling us out,"

6. Live Like Legends - Ruelle

"When it rains, it pours, there will be blood in the water. Cold to the core, fate falls hard on our shoulders,"

7. Hurts Like Hell - Fleurie

"How can I say this without breaking? How can I say this without taking over? How can I put it down into words when it's almost too much for my soul alone?... I loved and I loved and I lost you. And it hurts like hell, yeah it hurts like hell. I don't want them to know the secrets, I don't want them to know the way I loved you, I don't think they'd understand it, no. I don't think they would accept me, no.

8. Man or a Monster - Sam Tinnesz

"When you close your eyes, what do you see? Do you hold the light, or is there darkness underneath? In your hands, there's a touch that can heal. But in those same hands, there's the power to kill. Are you a man, or a monster? Are you a man, or a monster? Are you a man, or a monster? When you look at yourself, are you a man or a monster?

9. Unstoppable - The Score

"There's a moment, in your bones when, when the fire takes over. Blood is running, heart is pumping, as the battle gets closer,"

10. This Is War - Thirty Seconds to Mars

"A warning to the people, the good and the evil, this is war,"

11. Monster - Ruelle

"You've got no place to hide, and I'm feeling like a villain, got a hunger inside. One look in my eyes and you're running 'cause I'm coming, gonna eat you alive,"