Chapter 1

((Guess who's back? Back again? Author- Chan, tell a friend. Just a heads up, this will be shorter than the first book))

3rd Person Pov

It has been two weeks. Two weeks since Todoroki woke up after being healed. During that time, he sat, and waited. Waiting patiently for Bakugou to run up to him, and make him feel complete again. But it never happened.

The bomb exploded, and all zombies were killed, making it easier for search parties to look for human survivors, they kept an eye out for the spikey ashe blonde, but he was gone. Disappeared off the planet.

The police pronounced him to be dead, that was Todoroki's breaking point. He cried, and couldn't stop. Falling deeper into the darkness of depression. He saw no reason to live if he couldn't be with Bakugou, his world.

His friends tried to help him, but he didnt speak, eat or sleep. He couldn't sleep at night, because all he thought about was Katsuki.

In those two weeks, the students started helping rebuild the city's that were affected, starting with U.A and their dormitory.

"I'm worried about Todoroki-Kun..."

"Everyone is Deku...I mean how would you feel if I went missing, and pronounced dead?" Uraraka asked her boyfriend, who sighed.

"I would feel like it would be my fault, for not protecting you." The greenette mumbled, hugging his girlfriend.

"I'm pretty sure that's exactly how he feels..." Uraraka mumbled back, looking over to Todoroki, who was sitting on the couch hugging his knees.

It has been half a month since Ishi, Todoroki, and Jiro left Bakugou on that roof, one of their biggest regrets. After the bomb went off, killing all zombies, a search and rescue team was sent out to find civilians who weren't affected by said bomb.

They searched everywhere, but there was no sign of the blonde. During that time, the students of 1-A helped rebuild the U.A dorms, giving them somewhere to live again.

Todoroki didn't do much, he helped when asked, but other than that, he was either in his room, or on the couch watching the news. He had went into Bakugou's room, taking a necklace he wore sometimes, as a token to remember him.

The dual haired male looked down at the piece of metal in his hand. It was a yinyang. Simple, but special. The sides were lined with gold, along with the chain. He was brought out of his trance by feeling something wet hit his hand.

Todoroki blinked and saw that it was a teardrop. He smiled sadly as he brought the charm up to his mouth, kissing it softly as he cried.

"I miss you baby..." Todoroki whispered to himself.

"I miss and love you so much..." He whispered again, before feeling someone hug him. Looking down he saw a mop of green and black hair.

"Midorya..."

"Group hug!" Deky called, getting everyone's attention. All their friends came over and hugged the crying male. They sat there before Jiro spoke up.

"I'm sorry... He wouldn't be missing because of me."

"Its not your fault babe." Momo said, hugging the purple haired female.

"But it is! On the Helicopter, I should have stayed with him! But no! I let him convince me to leave him there!" Jiro yelled, pulling at her hair.

"Jiro, it's not your fault! Please stop!" Momo begged, hugging her girlfriend and holding her close.

Todoroki watched the two, wishing that he could hold Katsuki again. He began thinking about their first kiss, how soft the small males lips were, how cute and loving he was, his voice and the way he looked during their small karaoke concert, a goofy smile on his face, his little giggles.

All of the small moments where it was only the two of them in the world, and they weren't in the midd le of an apocalypse. Remembering all those times made Todoroki feel empty, knowing that he couldn't have that anymore.

He felt like a shell of a person, his other half that made him complete, was dead. He kissed the charm again as he sunk into his friends, falling asleep.