Chapter 13

3rd Person Pov

Todoroki sat on the couch, in the middle of Momo and Deku. Bakugou went to the kitchen to make him and his tree of a boyfriend some popcorn.

"Hey Bakugou! Where's The Grudge?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know!"

"You were the one to hide it!"

"Oof, outing Bakugou for being scared." Denki laughed.

"I'm not fucking scared dunce face!" The blonde yelled, giving Todoroki the popcorn bag and digging through the C.D's.

"Dude..." Mina mumbled, staring at Bakugou's spine and ribs.

"Here. And what? Why are you fucking staring at me?" Bakugou asked, handing Kirishima the movie.

Hearing no answer, he looked at the rest of the class, who were also staring. He soon looked down at himself, seeing his shirtless torso.

"I'm shirtless, so what?" Bakugou growled, walking over and sitting on Todoroki's lap.

"We dont care about you being shirtless Kacchan, we care about being able to see your spine and ribs."

"So? I've been starving in the sewers for a month what do you expect?" Bakugou stated, eating some popcorn.

They all took that answer as Kirishima began playing the movie. Todoroki held Bakugou tightly, letting him eat most of the popcorn.

The blonde's mind began to wander, thinking about his time in the sewers. Most of his time down there, he was scared, depressed, hungry, and horny.

Smirking slightly, he began teasing Todoroki, unnoticeable to others, but very much noticable to Todoroki. The taller male blushed as the blonde grinded on him.

Todoroki buried his face on Bakugou's neck, gripping his hips tightly, as a warning to stop. Instead of listening, Katsuki just grinded harder.

Shoto took the popcorn bag and put it on the coffee table and picking Bakugou up, beginning to take him to his room.

"TODOROKI! GAG THAT FUCKING BOTTOM!!" Jiro yelled.

"NO PROMISES!!" He called back.

"I wanna hear you scream." Todoroki growled. Bakugou just held onto him, kinda wishing he didn't tease him.

Todoroki unlocked his door and walked in, shutting and locking the door. He walked over and threw the small blonde onto his bed, crawling on top of him.

"You really fucked up now." Todoroki stated, his voice deep and husky, turning Bakugou on.

"H-how? W-what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna do all sorts of things to you baby boy~ you upset daddy, and now you will be punished~" Todoroki stated, grabbing and pinning both of Bakugou's arms above his head.

Todoroki instantly started to leave hickeys and bite marks on the blondes neck, jawline and shoulders. His quiet moans making the dual haired males dick hard.

The dominant male got off Bakugou, and opened his drawer. Katsuki blushed deeply, seein all sorts of things that Todoroki could use.

((Todoroki is a sadist, you cant change my mind))

Todoroki pulled rope, lube, whips, a paddle, vibrators, collars, a gag, and a blindfold out of the drawer. He looked back at Bakugou, his eyes clouded with lust.

"This will teach you not to tease daddy~"

"I-if w-wer-re d-d-doing b-bdsm, t-then sh-shouldnt we ha-ave a s-safe word?" Bakugou whined, pressing his legs together as hard as he could.

"Oh, you get a safe word, since I dont wanna hurt you too badly~ hmm... how about apples?" Todoroki hummed. Seeing Bakugou nod, he took the paddle and slapped it against his palm with a smirk.