Chapter 18

3rd Person Pov

3rd Person Pov

Bakugou got into his dress, looking at himself in the changing room mirror. He let out a shakey, nervous breath and stepped out.

A series of 'Wow' and 'Ooo!' Was heard. The bride blushed and looked down. Hearing his name called for makeup, he walked over, having to pick up the flowy dress.

"Don't worry Bakugou! You look great!" Mina smiled, in her dress.

The blonde got his makeup done, and was let out of the chair. He looked around and spotted Momo helping Eri, the flower girl. Teaching her how to throw the red rose petals.

"Kacchan!" Eri yelled running over.

"Hey kid." Bakugou mumbled.

"You look so pretty!" She smiled. Bakugou thanked her.

"Its time for the photoshoot!" The photographer yelled, ushering them to the spot they were gonna take pictures.

Bakugou and the bridesmaids, and Eri the flower girl, took pictures, and soon had to run inside before they boys saw them.

"Why cant they see us?" Eri asked Momo.

"Well Eri, the groom cant see the bride till he walks down the aisle." Momo explained. Eri nodded and got her nails painted by Uraraka.

Soon it was time for the ceremony. The bridesmaids, with their respective partner, walked down the aisle after Eri layed the petals and sat down next to her adopted family.

They split and went to their sides once they reached Todoroki, who was standing there already.

((Idk how anxiety attacks work, I'm sorry!))

Bakugou felt an anxiety attack about to happen. He started to breathe heavily and backed up into the wall, every poss6way the wedding could be ruined ran through his head.

"Ok, go." Said one of the people who were helping.

"I'm not ready." Bakugou stated, feeling like he couldn't breathe.

"Katsuki, calm down, you can do this. All you need to do is walk down the aisle." Mitsuki said, trying to calm her panicking son. But soon the music stopped.

"Oh no I ruined it! I ruined my wedding!" Bakugou whimpered, sinking to the floor.

Todoroki stood at the alter, waiting. He saw the pastor listen to his earpiece. The music stopped, worrying everyone, especially Todoroki. The pastor rushed down the aisle.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"He's having an anxiety attack." Masaru said.

"Hey, listen to me, breath in, for four seconds." The pastor said.

"Now hold it, for seven seconds."

"Breath out for eight seconds." Bakugou followed what he said, and calmed down.

"Ready?" He asked. Seeing Bakugou nod, he returned to the alter.

The music started up again, and Bakugou walked down the aisle, passing the bouquet of red and black roses to Mina. Taking Todoroki's hands as he stood in front of the groom.

The pastor started talking, they said their vows, and Koda, the ring bearer, gave them the rings, Todoroki smiled as he put the ring on Bakugou.

The blonde did the same, sliding the ring onto Todoroki's finger. They smiled as the pastor said, 'you may now, kiss the bride.' Todoroki pulled Bakugou forward gently, and kissed the smaller male deeply.

The dual haired male swiftly picked up Katsuki bridal style, and walked him down the aisle and to the big party room. The guests cheered, as they walked, followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

The guests followed into the party room, all taking their assigned seats. Todoroki, placing Bakugou in his seat at their own table, sitting down himself.

Soon, the drinks and food were ready, being served to everyone. The room was filled with laughter and talking.

"Baby?" Todoroki asked.

"Yes?"

"What happened? The music stopped. Did something happen?" The groom asked.

"I-i had an anxiety attack, I couldn't breath or move." Bakugou mumbled.

"At least your okay, and didn't get hurt. Don't worry, you were amazing, and beautiful." Todoroki smiled, cupping Bakugou's cheek.

The blonde smiled, and kissed Todoroki's hand before beginning to eat his spicy sushi.

Soon the music started and everyone began dancing. Bakugou threw the bouquet over his head and to a group of girls, Uraraka floating herself up and grabbing it.

She landed, and smelled the flowers before locking eyes with Midorya, and blushing. And soon, the D.J announced for the two newlyweds to come up to have their dance.

Todoroki smiled and got up, taking Bakugou's hand and leading him to the dance floor as it cleared. A slow song started to play as they danced, Bakugou's dress flowing with his movements.

The song ended and they played a few games. And soon the wedding ended, and most of the guests left. Bakugou was cleaning up, talking to Mina and Kirishima.

"Baby, it's time to plan our honeymoon~" Todoroki cooed, hugging him from behind.