Chapter 3

3rd Person Pov

Todoroki walked through the mall with the Dekusquad and Bakusquad, boba in hand. The tall male didn't really listen to the other's conversations till his name was spoken.

"Todoroki-Kun? Do you wanna head to the food court and eat?" Deku asked as he shrugged.

"I guess..." He mumbled. They started for the food court, claiming a table as theirs. They all ordered and waited for their food.

Deku saw that the dual haired male was staring down at his lap. Sighing, he signaled to Mina, who was sitting to his right. She nodded and comforted the depressed male.

"Hey, I just got a text from Aizawa, he needs a few of us." Kirishima said, looking up and scanning the group.

"Who does he need?" Uraraka asked.

"He needs Deku, me, and Iida."

"You guys go help him, we will stay with Todoroki." Uraraka said.

"Be careful Deku."

"I will babe." The greenette smiled, giving his girlfriend a peck on the lips as the three males left.

"Hey Aizawa- Sensei. What do you need?" Midorya asked, walking up to him and several other pro heroes.

"We got reports of workers getting attacked in the sewers. We need you three to help track it down." Aizawa stated, putting in eye drops.

"Do you think its zombies that survived the bomb?" Iida asked, pushing his glasses up.

"It's possible that there are survivors in the sewers." Midnight said.

"Are you going to help or not?" Aizawa asked, looking at his three students. Seeing the three nod, Aizawa, Midnight, Iida, Kirishima, and Midorya climbed down the latter and landed in the black brown water underground.

"Oh god! I expected it to stink but not this bad!" Kirishima yelled, covering his mouth and nose.

"Yeah, no kidding." Deku mumbled.

"Come on, we dont have much time." Aizawa grumbled, walking down a hall.

"Todoroki, let's go to that store!" Uraraka smiled, pointing to a pro hero merch store. She grabbed his hand and led him into the ginormous store.

Todoroki looked around the store, seeing the cute plushies of all the pro heroes, action figures posters and clothing everywhere. He walked around before coming across merchandise of him and his friends. He cracked a small smile as he looked at himself in plushie form.

"Todoroki! Your smiling!" Mina giggled, picking up her own plushie.

"Oh! Let's get plushies of ourselves, their so cute!" Uraraka smiled, hugging her plushie, and a Deku plushie. Todoroki smiled softly at the giggling girls, his eyes scanning the rack, landing on one of Bakugou.

The cute angry expression stitched on. His smile faded as he picked it up. He teared up as he hugged it, whispering 'Mine.' He took the two plushies up to the counter, purchasing them.

He waited for Mina, Uraraka, Tsu, Denki, Sero, and Jiro to buy their stuff, before they headed to Hot Topic, Jiro picking out several new shirts and a chain.

"I feel like this was a successful shopping trip." Uraraka smiled.

"I agree, Kero."

"Hey, do you guys wanna head back? I'm tired and it's late." Sero stated, looking up through a glass ceiling to a dark, star scattered sky.

"Your right, Deku might be worried about me."

Todoroki thought about what the brunette girl said, thinking about how worried he was when Bakugou went missing in the store, cornered and almost bitten. The dual quirk user felt a tear stream down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away.

"Todoroki, you ok?" Denki asked.

"I-im fine..."

"Todoroki, were all not fine, especially you. You can talk to us, please." Mina said, saddness in her voice, cupping the males cheeks before hugging him.

"Come on, we can talk in my room when we get back, you can vent all your feelings to me."