Chapter 14

((This it gonna be long, so deal with my kink mess of a chapter  I also had to unpublish and republish this chapter to take the photo out))

3rd Person Pov

Bakugou whined quietly as Todoroki tied his wrists and elbows together tightly using the shibari star harness. He tied the blonde well in a mermaid tie up to his knees.

"H-how do you know how to do this?" The blonde asked.

"I practiced, its great for moments like this." Todoroki stated, blindfolding, pulling Bakugou over and bending the blonde over his lap.

Todoroki stared down at Bakugou's bare ass, smirking as his eyes trailed over the black rope. He grabbed the paddle and patted Bakugou softly.

"How many do you think you should get for teasing me?"

"F-five?"

"Baby, teasing is at least fifteen~" hearing the blonde whine, made the dual haired sadist smirk.

"O-ok...fifteen..." Bakugou mumbled, bracing himself. Todoroki smirked and told him to keep count, spanking him hard. Katsuki yelped, squirming a bit.

"O-one..."

"Squirming is gonna get you more." Todoroki growled, spanking him just as hard the next nine times. As Bakugou counted, he began feeling like he was about to cum.

"S-shoto?" Todoroki huffed and spanked him, earning a yelp.

"What's my name?" Todoroki cooed, rubbing the paddle over Bakugou's bright red ass.

"Daddy...i-im close."

"Hold it, I'm not done." He said, spanking him three more times.

"D-daddy! I-i c-cant h-hold it anymore! Please let me cum! It hurts!" Bakugou began begging, the pain in his lower stomach growing each second that went by. Todoroki spanked him one last time.

"Cum." He mumbled. Bakugou moaned as he finally came. Todoroki patted the blondes ass with the paddle before putting it down.

He rubbed Bakugou's ass with his hand, cooling it down slightly with his right hand.

Todoroki grabbed the collar, snapping it around Bakugou's neck. He also grabbed the small remote control vibrator. He moved Bakugou so he was on his knees, and chest.

The dual haired male put lube on two fingers and stuck his index finger into the blondes needy hole. Bakugou moaned quietly, feeling Todoroki stretch his walls.

He added a second finger and pumped them in and out in a scissoring motion. He stretched the bottoms hole and slipped in the vibrator.

"What was that?" Bakugou questions. Todoroki grabbed the ball gag.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. Katsuki hesitantly opened his mouth, getting gagged. He whined, feeling Todoroki pull his fingers out.

"Hmm, I wonder how fast you will cum if I put that vibrator on fifteen." Todoroki stated, hearing the blondes muffled pleas.

He turned it on to the third setting, hearing the sub immediately start moaning. With a smirk, Todoroki grabbed the whip, contemplating on whipping the blondes ass.

Shrugging, he rubbed Bakugou's ass, slapping it softly.

"You have such a bubble butt for a boy~" Todoroki teased, patting the ashe blondes ass with the whip, letting him know what's about to happen.

Shoto began whipping the blondes thighs, ass and back. He even cut the mermaid tie off his legs so he could whip his inner thighs.

"Mmng! Mmng!" Bakugou whined, tears soaking the blindfold. Todoroki noticed Bakugou's distress and took the gag off.

"A-ah!" Bakugou moaned. Todoroki turned the vibrator off.

"Baby, are you trying to say apples?" Todoroki asked, worryingly.

"N-no...I-im sorry!"

"Were you about to cum?" Seeing the blonde slowly nod, Todoroki smirked and put the vibrator all the way up to fifteen.

"AAH~ F-FU-UCK! SHOTO~" Bakugou moaned loudly. Todoroki smirked down at his sub.

"Cum for me baby~" Shoto cooed, Katsuki came moments later.

Todoroki turned the egg shaped vibrator off, taking it out of Bakugou's ass. He began untieing the bottom.

"Do you wanna ride daddy?" Todoroki asked, to sing the rope back into the drawer.

"Y-yes...p-please." Bakugou mumbled. Todoroki flipped the other over, letting him relax a bit as he stripped off his clothes.

Todoroki layed on the bed, squirting a generous amount of lube onto his hand, coating his cock with the thick, cold liquid.

"Just a fair warning, I have stamina, and I wont stop till it runs out." He said, pulling Bakugou ontop of him before putting his hands behind his head.

Still being blindfolded, Bakugou felt for the others dick, soon finding it and lowering himself down. He moaned loudly as Todoroki's thick cock stretched his insides out.

He let out shakey breaths as he adjusted. Soon enough he started bouncing slowly, teasing the both of them.

"F-fuck baby~ s-so tight." Todoroki groaned, grabbing the smaller males hips.

"Hotter or colder baby?" Todoroki asked, smirking.

"Mmng~ C-cold?"

"Colder it is." Todoroki groaned, using his ice quirk on his dick. He knew Bakugou began to feel it as he arched his back and moaned, his bouncing gaining speed.

Bakugou's nails dug into the dom's abs, making him moan.

"H-hotter!" Bakugou basically begged. Chuckling, Todoroki made his cock hotter.

"Harder slut." Todoroki growled, his grip on the blondes hips tightening, his knuckles turning white.

"I-i ah~ c-ca-ant!" Bakugou moaned, barely able to form words.

Growling, Todoroki used both of his quirks on his dick as he flipped the two, pounding as hard as he could into the blondes prosate.

After a minute of pounding, the blonde came, the thick white semen splattered onto his chest. Todoroki Todoroki thrusted deep into the blonde, cumming.

Bakugou moaned quietly, feeling the warm liquid fill him up. He sat there panting for a bit as Todoroki sneakily took a picture.

"Y-you s-said y-you had stami-stamina." Bakugou panted.

"I do baby, I was just taking a picture of this beautiful sight."

"WhaaAaAAH!" Bakugou barely spoke as Todoroki started to pound into him again.

Bakugou wrapped his arms around Todoroki's chest, biting into his shoulder as he scratched his back. The dom grunted and bit Bakugou's shoulder just as hard.

Todoroki continued to pound into the small blonde for the next hour and a half.

"APPLE'S! APPLE'S! SHOTO! PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Bakugou screamed.

"Just a little more baby. I'm so close!" Todoroki growled, speeding up to an almost inhuman speed.

"PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!" Bakugou sobbed. Todoroki growled as he came for the tenth time. He stopped, laying Bakugou down gently as he pulled out.

Bakugou whimpered as he felt ten cumshots worth of sperm start to drip out of him. He trembled and whined quietly. Completely fucked out.

Sighing, Todoroki took the blindfold off and kissed him softly. Going to his bathroom to run a bath.