Chapter 2

((⚠️Self Harm Warning!⚠️))

3rd Person Pov

Todoroki walked down the street in his hero uniform, tucking Bakugou's necklace into his shirt as he arrived at the building that he would help rebuild.

"Shoto! There you are, can you help carry cement and reinforce and fill cracks in the back?" The construction manager smiled, pointing to a wheelbarrow of wet cement. He nodded and brought it to the back, and helping reinforce a wall, filling in the cracks.

After hours of going from building to building, helping when needed the hero in training made his way to his dorm room, closing and locking the door behind him.

He made his way to his bathroom, stripping out of his uniform and starting up a warm shower. He looked in the mirror, his body still ripped and toned, but pale.

He stared at his pale reflection. Seeing tears fall as he took a step forward and shattered the mirror with a punch. He gripped the counter, thinking about Katsuki.

"I'm sorry..." Todoroki mumbled walking to his side table and fishing out a butterfly knife and flipping it open. He went and sat on the counter, dragging the sharp blade across his skin softly, before cutting himself deeply.

One cut,

Two cuts,

Three cuts,

Four,

The blood dripped down onto the floor.

Five cuts,

Six cuts,

Seven.

He thought about how he could have protected his precious blonde better, his stupid actions is what caused him to not be able to stay and be with Bakugou.

Todoroki watched as the cuts in his arm dripped blood. Crimson red...like his eyes. The dual haired male though about Katsuki's eyes, the beautiful crimson color, shining like a crystal.

He was brought back by the sound of the shower still running. Todoroki tossed the blade on the counter and stepped into the shower, scrubbing himself off and cleaning his cuts.

"Why did it have to be you? Why couldn't it have been me?"

"I love you, so much, please." He looked up, the water hitting the back of his head.

"If there is a god...please...bring my Katsuki back." Todoroki stated, falling to his knees as he cried.

After his shower, he dried off and bandaged his arm up, and put on sweatpants he got into bed. His mind wandering to the times he would wrap his arms around the blonde.

He pulled out his phone, and started scrolling through Bakugou's Instagram, reading his bio, seeing the word 'Single' hurt him. He looked at all of the blondes pictures, and liked all of them.

His phone buzzed, and he saw a text from Deku.

'Hey, do you wanna go to the mall? In one of the cities that wasn't affected?'

'It might help to get your mind off Kacchan.'

Todoroki read that message and sat up. Nothing would be able to make him forget.

'Sure, I guess'

Todoroki got up and threw on a hoodie, not caring about what he was wearing. He put on some socks and shoes, brushing his hair and teeth. He grabbed his phone and wallet before he made his way to the commons.