Chapter 11

3rd Person Pov

Bakugou stood there, hugging himself and staring down at his feet as the pros and civilians that were gathering around stared and whispered about  him.

Aizawa, seeing his distressed student glared at everyone, grabbing Bakugou's shoulders as he gently pushed him toward the dorms. He sent a text to his other students and asked where they were.

"The others are at the mall, so you can go take a shower without them staring at you when you walk in, ok?" Aizawa said, looking down at Bakugou.

He nodded and kept his gaze at the floor. They soon arrived at the dorms and Bakugou immediately ran up to his room, and into his bathroom.

The small blonde started up a shower as he stripped out of his clothes, throwing them in a trash bag and tieing it up. Bakugou inspected his cut and dug through his drawers and found the first aid kit.

He sat on the counter and started to clean it. His stomach growled and he began feeling sharp pains in his stomach. He whined quietly and got in the shower.

He scrubbed himself down thoroughly at least five times before he felt clean. He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. Looking in the mirror he saw his signature ashe blonde, spikey hair for the first time in a month and a half.

Todoroki's Pov

We walked back into the dorms and all sat on the couch to eat our takeout and watch movies. As I fished through the bags, I noticed a a smell wafting around the room, before Aizawa walked in, and grabbed the last box.

"Are you sure its professional to ask your students to buy your food?" Iida asked.

"Its not for me. I GOT SPICY SOBA!!" He yelled. I was confused before hearing running footsteps and Bakugou jump over the couch to snach the box and hunch over it.

Denki tried to hand him chopsticks but Bakugou just growled at him as he scarfed it down.

"Here ya go." Aizawa stated, placing a fresh pot of soba on the ground, using his foot to push it toward him. Bakugou eyed it before shoving the bitten, scratched up, empty box away and scarfing down what was in the pot.

"He's like a dog." Denki murmured, as everyone stared.

"Don't judge me, I haven't eaten in a month." Bakugou snapped, pushing the empty pot away and climbing onto the couch.

I put my soba down and yanked him into a hug, burying my face in the crook of his neck, kissing it softly.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you too baby." I murmured back kissing him softly, but passionately. I pulled him further onto my lap and hugged him tightly as tears of joy streamed down my face. I smiled as I breathed in his scent.

"Is...that my hoodie...and my cologne?"

"Sorry, I took them when I thought you were dead... I couldn't let you go." I mumbled, my voice starting to crack.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Bakugou questions, cupping his cheeks.

"I'm sorry... i-im just so happy that your back." I smiled, hugging him tightly, not wanting him to leave again.

"...Kacchan you have freckles still?"

"SHUT IT NERD WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT!!" Bakugou screamed. I laughed, for the first time in months.

Bakugou calmed down rather quickly, planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled as I kissed him back, feeling complete again.