Chapter 12

3rd Person Pov

Todoroki blinked open his eyes, feeling someone hug him. Looking down he saw Bakugou, his face in the taller males chest.

"Thank god it wasn't a dream..." Todoroki mumbled, wrapping his arms around the small blonde.

He smiled slightly, kissing the top of his head. Bakugou yawned as his eyes fluttered open. He tiredly smiled up at his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"G'morning." He mumbled.

"Good morning, my baby boy." Todoroki smiled. He rolled over, hovering over Bakugou, leaning down and kissing him.

He moved between his legs, his kisses trailing down to his neck. He sat up and pulled Katsuki onto his lap. They sat there for several minutes, kissing and hugging each other.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, would you like to join?" Bakugou questions.

"Sure." Todoroki smiled, picking up Bakugou and walking into his bathroom, setting him on the counter. Bakugou smiled as his boyfriend began running the water.

Looking down, the blonde spotted dried puddles of blood. He looked around and quietly opened some drawers, finding the butterfly knife.

"What's this?" He asked. Todoroki looked back, his smile dropping and eyes widening.

Bakugou looked up at Todoroki with sad eyes. He got off the counter and grabbed Todoroki's arms, his thumb brushing over the hoodie sleeves.

Todoroki got the message, and rolled his sleeves up, revealing cuts littering his arms.

Bakugou's Pov

I stared at all the scabbed over cuts littering both arms. My thumb brushed over them softly. I looked up, seeing Todoroki with tears in his eyes. I whined softly and cupped his face.

"Why?" I asked, my voice quiet.

"I-i thought you were gone forever. What was the point in living if I didn't have you by my side?" He mumbled.

"I was so happy knowing that you weren't dead that I haven't cut since Riot said that you were alive." Todoroki stated.

I wiped his tears away and hugged him tightly.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I'm here, you can talk to me." I felt him smile against my shoulder, kissing my neck.

I cupped his face again and kissed him deeply. I felt his arm snake around my waist as he pulled me closer. We stayed like this for what felt like forever, before we pulled away.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby boy." Todoroki smiled.

"Oh, the shower." I mumbled. I began taking off my clothes. Todoroki doing the same. I looked back at him once I felt him staring at me. My face heating up, as my eyes trailed down his body.

"What's that?" Todoroki asked, grabbing my arm and inspecting my cut.

"Oh, I got that...uh.. actually I don't know. It just kinda happened."

"We're both going to Recovery Girl after our shower." Todoroki stated. His eyes inspected my body.

His hand brushed over my visible ribs and spine. I looked up at him, seeing his dual eyes look me up and down repeatedly.

I tilted my head a bit as we locked eyes. He grabbed the back of my ((thunder)) thighs and picked me up easily.

He smiled and stepped into the shower, putting me down and getting shampoo, beginning to scrub my hair. I smiled and hummed, closing my eyes.

After getting healed by Recovery Girl, me and Todoroki were cuddling in his room, watching movies. I was sitting on his lap when someone knocked on the door.

I got up and went to answer it. Opening the door to see Deku. I looked up as he smiled at me.

"Hey Kacchan! Do you and Todoroki-Kun want to come and watch movies with the rest of the class?"

"Do we have to?" I asked.

"Please! Kacchan we all missed you and wanna hang out with you."

"Fine, we'll be down in a minute." I said, shutting the door.