Chapter 16

3rd Person Pov

A month of wedding and proposal planning had gone by. Todoroki had asked Bakugou's parents for their son's hand in marriage, them agreeing instantly.

It took some, actually a lot, of convincing, but Shoto's father blessed their marriage.

The classes plan for Todoroki's proposal consisted of, taking the blonde to a fancy restaurant, the park, and a secluded, flower filled Japanese garden at night, proposing on the bridge.

((Picture above is the bridge Todoroki will be proposing on))

The dual haired male wanted this to be perfect. While all of this was going down, Bakugou had been lonely. Feeling like Todoroki wasnt paying attention to him.

Todoroki knocked on Bakugou's door, fixing his tie, and dusting his tux off. He took a deep breath as the door opened, revealing Bakugou, in his tux.

"I'm confused. Why do we need tuxedos?" The blonde asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

"Because, I'm taking you to dinner." Todoroki smiled, taking the blonde's hand, and kissing it softly.

Bakugou blushed as he closed his door, holding Todoroki's hand as they walked out of the dorms. He gave the others who watched them walk out a thumbs up, without Bakugou noticing.

Todoroki took the blonde to a sleek black limo, opening the door for him. Bakugou got in, feeling even more confused.

"Why did you get a limo to take us to a restaurant?"

"What? I can't treat my boyfriend to something fancy?" Todoroki smiled.

Bakugou dropped it for now, leaning on Todoroki's shoulder as the driver began driving. And around twenty minutes later, they arrived. Todoroki got out and helped Bakugou.

The small male looked up at one of the fanciest restaurants in Japan. He looked up at Todoroki.

"I-isnt this a little extra?" Bakugou questioned. The larger male shook his head, taking Bakugou's hand and leading him inside.

"Reservation for Shoto Todoroki please." Todoroki stated to the waitress. The taller male saw another guy, way older than them eyeing Bakugou.

Growling quietly, Todoroki wrapped an arm around Bakugou's waist and pulled him closer. The waitress took them to their private room moments after. It had gold fairy lights and dim red LEDs.

Todoroki pulled Bakugou's seat out for him, pushing him in when the blonde sat down.

"S-shoto? I-i don't wanna be rude, but isn't this a little extra? I-i like it, but how will I pay you back?" Bakugou asked, doing that adorable head tilt.

"Baby, this is all for you, and dont worry. You dont have to pay me back." Todoroki smiled.

The waitress soon came back and took their orders. Todoroki getting a sushi platter, and Bakugou getting the seafood platter with hot sauce.

After eating, Todoroki took Bakugou to the park, spotting Mina, Uraraka, Midorya, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Tsu. Todoroki glared at them, as they ran away. He and Bakugou walked around the park till it got dark.

"Its pretty dark, should we go back to the dorms?" Bakugou asked.

"Nope, not yet. I got one more surprise." Todoroki said, taking Bakugou to the garden. They walked around a bit before they stopped on the bridge.

Bakugou was smiling as he gazed at the stars. Todoroki took the black box out of his pocket, seeing the ring, he smiled and put it away.

"Katsuki. I love you, I love you so much. And I wouldn't be able to be as happy as I am without you. You are my everything. And I want you to be mine, forever." Todoroki stated. He got down on one knee, and saw as Bakugou's eyes widened.

"Will you make me, the happiest person in the world, and marry me?" He asked.

Bakugou stared in disbelief, tears pooling out of his eyes. He wiped them away, covering his eyes with his sleeves.

"Wh-whats wrong? D-do you not like it?" Todoroki asked as he stood up and cupped the blondes cheeks.

Bakugou hugged Todoroki, squeezing him hard, crying nonsense as he tried to find words.

"Y-yes! I-i will!" Bakugou yelled, continuing to hug Todoroki and cry.

The dual quirk user smiled and hugged Bakugou back. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on Bakugou's left ring finger. The two hugged again and shared a kiss that felt like it lasted forever.

They drove back to the dorms in the limo, getting out and holding hands as they walked inside.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Bakugou flinched, hearing his classmates.

He saw them all gathered in the commons, party streamers and a banner saying 'Congratulations' in bright colors hung from the ceiling. Fold up tables sat in front of the T.V, bowls of chips pretzels and punch ontop. Along with a big cake.

"Wh-what is this?" The blonde asked.

"Its a celebration on you two getting engaged!" Mina yelled, pulling the string of several party poppers.

"Really? You guys planned this for us? How did you know he proposed?" Bakugou questions.

"We helped him Kacchan. We even helped convince his father to give his blessing." Deku smiled.

"All of this is for you baby." Todoroki stated, hugging the blonde from behind. Katsuki smiled.

"Thank you." Bakugou mumbled. They all cheered again.

"Alright! Let's party!" Denki yelled, popping another party popper.

Over the next several hours, the class had fun playing video games, eating snacks and cake. They all began feeling tired, so they began cleaning up.

"Hey Todoroki, what did bakubottom do when you proposed?" Uraraka asked, wiping down one of the tables.

"He cried."

"DID NOT!" Bakugou yelled, blushing out of embarrassment.

"Totally did. You were crying so hard you couldn't speak." Todoroki smirked.

Bakugou folded his arms and pouted.

"Your so cute." Todoroki mumbled, hugging him.