Chapter 15

Todoroki's Pov

I began running a bath for Katsuki, smiling softly. I went over and picked him bridal style, walking him over to the bathroom, and getting in the tub, and sitting down.

I sat him on my lap, hearing his whimpering. I used my right hand and cooled him down. He leaned back on me, his eyes half-lidded.

"You did so well, my baby boy." I whispered into his ear.

"Relax, you'll be ok." I whispered again. I felt him relax completely as I used my foot to stop the tub from over flowing.

I let Bakugou sink a bit, getting his hair wet. Pulling him back up, I began washing his hair, massaging his head.

After out bath, dried him off and put him in one of my hoodies, and layed him in bed.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, putting on boxers and sweatpants.

"A snack?" Bakugou questions, looking at me from his blanket burrito. I smiled softly and nodded.

"I'll be right back." I stated, leaving the room and shutting the door behind me.

I walked down to the kitchen, grabbing his snack.

"Fuckin- Todoroki! Get over here!" I heard Jiro yell. I cursed internally and walked to the common area, seeing everyone's shocked faces.

"...What?"

"We heard everything." Shoji stated.

"My virgin ears!" Hagakure whined. I shrugged with a smirk.

"At least he didn't scream harder daddy this time." Jiro grumbled.

"I-i gotta ask, how much rounds did you do? He was screaming for an hour and a half." Kaminari asked.

"Ten."

"Jesus christ I just clenched my ass." Kirishima shuddered.

"I feel bad for Kacchan." Midorya said.

"Also why did he scream apples?" Tokoyami asked.

"T-that was our safe word. He couldn't take it anymore." I chuckled, scratching the back of my head.

"Turn around." Mina said, smirking. I sighed and turned around.

"Jesus christ. How sharp are Bakubro's nails?" Sero asked.

"Pretty sharp, they still sting. Also make a group chat with all of us, but without Katsuki, he can't know."

"Why? Hiding something?" Kirishima asked.

"What? I can't hide a proposal?" I asked.

"Whaa?! Your gonna propose?" Uraraka asked, smiling.

"Yes, now shush, and dont tell him!" I stated, going up the stairs back to my room.

"Baby, I got your snack." I smiled. I saw him poke his head out of the blanket burrito, I chuckled and sat down on the bed next to him.

"Here." I said, taking the wrapper off and feeding my cute blonde.

"Your so cute." I mumbled, leaning down and kissing his temple. He finished his snack, and pulled me into his burrito.

I smiled and hugged him tightly, kissing the top of his head while my hand played with his hair.

After cuddling him for a while, I felt him relax and start softly snoring. I grabbed my phone, setting that picture of him as my home screen.

I opened the group chat and saw a bunch of texts, I rolled my eyes and began 'spilling the tea'. According to Mina.