Chapter 5

3rd Person Pov

"I miss him. I miss him so much. He should be here, with me, but my stupid actions is what took him from me. He is all I think about, memories clouding my thoughts to taunt me. I could have protected him better, and I would be able to feel happy again, and not like a empty husk, a shell of a person I used to be." Todoroki stated, wiping some tears away.

"I-i promised him that we would be together forever! That we would get married, and start a family of our own. Yet I failed him. I fucked up and this is my punishment. I get the person I love ripped away from me."

"All I can think about is his face. His eyes, his voice. And how I will never be able to see him smile and be happy, I'll never be able to hold him again, and tell him that everything will be okay." He choked on his tears, his vision cloudy as he opened the bottle of pent up and repressed emotions.

"I cant sleep without him, and on the rare occasions I do, I wake up in a cold sweat, as nightmares of him saying how I failed him, and that he's dead because of me. That it's no ones fault but mine!" Todoroki yelled, pulling at his hair as he began sobbing.

"I-I miss him...I miss him so fucking much!" Todoroki felt someone hug him, and he hugged back, crying onto their shoulder as everyone else gathered around and hugged him as well.

"Let's all sleep in here, maybe not being alone will help a little." Uraraka suggested. Mina nodded, and mumbled that she would get futons after Todoroki calmed down.

After half an hour, Todoroki was calm enough to break the hug. Mina got up, along with Kirishima, and they began to go get futons.

"Th-thank you for listening guys." Todoroki mumbled.

"Any time Todoroki-Kun, we're all happy to listen and comfort you." Deku smiled.

"I'm gonna go get a blanket from my room, I'll be right back." Todoroki stated, getting up and leaving the room, along with others going to get blankets.

Todoroki closed his door behind him, and made his way to the bathroom, pulling up his sleeves, and taking the bandage off. He grabbed the butterfly knife, and put on John Legend's 'All of Me'.

'What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright'

Todoroki listened, cutting three deep lines in his pale skin.

'My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh'

He began singing along quietly as tears streamed down his cheeks.

'How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you'

Todoroki watched as the ten new cuts on his arm bled down onto the floor.

'My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh'

"I feel like this is our song Katsuki." Todoroki smiled sadly as he looked up to the sky.

'Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you'

"Who am I kidding, he cant hear me..."

'I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh'