Chapter 17

((Wish me luck on my Job Interview! I'm so nervous))

Bakugou's Pov

My boyfriend, now fiance showed me the wedding plans, the several color schemes he had, several places we could have the party, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

We agreed on black and Red, mostly because, in Shoto's words, 'Red like your eyes!' Me and him were showed the venues, and chose the beach. Basic, but beautiful.

The girls of the class had asked me if I was going to wear a dress. I denyed, but they dragged me, with the help of Kirishima, to a place that sold wedding dresses.

"Do you guys have to force me to wear a dress?" I snapped as they browsed and handed me dresses that fit the color scheme me and Todoroki planned on.

"Yes, Todoroki will think cute!" Mina squealed, handing me a dress.

"Wait, my dad's a fashion designer, we could ask him and his team to make the clothes." I stated.

"Omg! Really! Let's go!" Uraraka smiled, hanging the dresses up and pulling me out of the store.

"Which way?" Momo asked, looking around.

"Ugh, follow me. Cant believe I told you about my dad." I groaned. I sent a text to the group chat that Mina deemed suitable for planning saying that my dad is gonna make the clothes.

After a while, we arrived, I opened the door. And told them to sit in the living room.

"Hey! Get your asses down here!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, brat!" I heard the old hag yell back. I saw my dad come down, and saw the girls.

"O-oh, hello! I'm Masaru!" He introduced himself.

"Oh! Katsuki, you didnt tell me you brought friends!" The old hag said, standing next to my dad.

"Listen, I'm getting married and need you to make the outfits for the groom, bride, groomsmen, and bridesmaids." I stated.

"Okay! Just call those people over and I'll get them measured and have my team help make your outfits." My dad smiled. I rolled my eyes and texted Todoroki and his groomsmen.

"We are the bridesmaids, and can you make Bakugou a dress?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm not wearing a dress!" I yelled.

"Of course I can make him a dress." I growled and threw my shoe at my dad, my mom throwing it back.

After several months of planning, it was the day before the wedding, and we were separated, groomsmen and the groom in one room, and me and my bridesmaids in another.

We were told how and what we were going to do, and honestly, I was extremely nervous. I mean, what if Shoto doesn't like the dress? What if I trip? What if I mess it all up?!

"Bakubro?" Mina asked, snapping er fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? What?"

"Are you ok?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm fine, just...nervous." I mumbled.

"Don't worry! It will be fine!" Mina smiled.

3rd Person Pov

The day wor the wedding had arrived. Bakugou was pacing the room he was in. The room the bride and bridesmaids would get ready.

He was breathing heavily, mumbling to himself. He was mumbling about every possible way he could ruin the wedding.

"Bakugou!" Mina yelled, running over and grabbing his shoulders.

"Stop, and breath. You will be fine." She said. The blonde nodded and calmed down a bit.

The rest of the girls filed in. And soon, the hair and makeup artists arrived, meaning that they had to start getting ready.