•Morning•

The heat from the morning Sun warmed exposed his skin but it felt like most of the heat was from something else that was lying on him. His eyes squinted as they blinked open and met the rising sun behind the curtain. His eyes slowly dragged down to where the heat was radiating from. Upon recognizing the figure lying on top of him with limbs wrapping around him like a koala, his brows raised in slight surprise and smirked in amusement.

He pulled down the duvet a little so her head was completely out and exposed. Her cheeks pressed against his bare chest with her arms around his torso and legs loosely circling around his thighs. It was surely a tease to have such unique sleeping habit. Venus never ceased to amazed Jimin and looking at her new sleeping position on him was an unexpected way to start the morning.

Jimin shifted a little and quietly groaned uncomfortably under Venus as he felt slight sore in his body probably because of her arms under his back, making him sleep through the night in a weird position. He was quite surprised at himself for sleeping through the night and not be bothered by her changes.

With his small shirt, he woke the sleeping girl up. Venus exhaled a long breath and adjusted herself in her usual comfortable sleeping position that she had long adapted to when her dad first got her a long pillow for her and her young self loved to hug it like a koala. It was almost essential for her to sleep in this position even when she's a growing adult.

However, instead of her usual soft pillow, Venus found the hard surface under her quite uncomfortable but she wasn't complaining since it was quite nice. Her eyes lazily blinked open as she let out a soft yawn before glancing down at the hard surface. Upon meeting the bare chest under her, Venus jolted up with wide eyes and loud gasp but Jimin was quick enough to grab her by the back of her neck and pushed her down.

Their faces were inches away and lips hovering over each other. Deja vu creeped in like a slithering snake. Venus gulped with pursed lips and clenched jaw, restraining any emotion on display. Frankly, the life of a psychologist like her was full of masked emotions and stone cold faces. Even Jimin was having a hard time reading her but to be honest, she was having a hard time reading him as well because even with their currently hair-length distance, both of their eyes showed nothing but dead stares only.

Interesting....

Jimin smirked which made Venus gulped again. He was quite pleased with his choice of psychologist because Venus was bringing new and fresh things in everyday and the thrill of unfolding her was nothing but excitement and eagerness for the man.

However, he always knew that all this fun part he wished to enjoyed will need to take a backseat because they're fighting to stay alive. Even with his crooked mind, Jimin managed to stay sane to value his life and frankly to value this new acquaintance's life as well.

His hand slowly traveled from the back of her neck to her cheeks before caressing her cheekbones with his thumb with his infamous smirk proudly plastered to his face.

"Go make some breakfast, darling. I'll be in the yard working on my car"

Jimin spoke in his low and hoarse morning voice, sending shivers down Venus' spine. He talked as if it was a casual morning conversation between a married couple. The girl blushed at the silly thought and quickly got off the bed before her red cheeks turned neon pink and expose herself.

She left the room with quick steps and blushed even more when she heard low chuckles from the room. Jimin must be having a great time teasing her like that. The amusement in his eyes were begging for her to slap him but a reminder that that man can drill a bullet into her head stopped Venus from even thinking about poking him.