•••Epilogue•••

21+

Smooth detailed lace wrapped around her upper body before puffy chiffon draped down from her torso and pooled around her, creating her very own cushion. She could definitely tell it was one hella of a gown considering the weight that had her grounded as well, restraining her from big movements like spinning around to see the puffy wedding dress but it was promising that she looked jaw drop gorgeous in it and she didn't need no spinning to see that since the stylists around her was already gaping at her and wowing in excitement. If that psycho man- oops, it's fiancé, was here with her and saw all these gawking from the shop keepers, he would start a massacre in the bride boutique.

However, the said man wasn't there because he was somewhere else doing something familiar to her activity which was trying on her wedding dress for her, well, wedding. And yes, it's exactly one day from their wedding but the future wife and husband had to be separated for 24 hours before they get married according to the traditions of Korean marriage. Of course such traditions was about to be rebelled by the fiancé and he was demanding to erase this part of the tradition since he was told to part from his precious love before the wedding. Ridiculous and absurd was what Jimin called his own traditions when he heard of it and almost beheaded the registrar but a hand held his arm and gently pushed him back down to his seat.

Venus sighed with a smile as she recalled the day they discussed about the wedding day's event with a wedding planner and a registrar that would've went horrible if she let Jimin handle it himself. Trying to negotiate with him was definitely not enjoyable but Venus pulled through like a pro, as usual. With a little convincing, puppy eyes, pouting lips and some favor in return, Jimin reluctantly agreed with her terms. With that, they parted to get their own final preparations done for the wedding. The man did mention something like "why don't we ditch the bloody tradition and just sign the papers, babe? I'm kinda bored out of my goddamn with this whole wedding shit" but of course the man suffered the wrath of a disappointed and upset Venus.

He couldn't blame her though, that girl just turned 20 years old and is now getting married to a goddamn ruler of Russia domain so a little important events like her own freaking wedding should be essential but he made a mistake by taking it so lightly. It took him quite awhile to put the engagement ring back onto her finger just because of his big mouth. He should be eating her out instead spatting stupid words like that. Anywayyyy. Jimin still found the separation part of the tradition unnecessary and was itching to get back to his fiancée but that'll have to wait until tomorrow evening when she walk down the aisle.

Venus giggled when she imagined Jungkook and Taehyung having the worse time of their lives dealing with a hot headed Jimin and his strong urge to see her or tantrum tossing as he's easily triggered whenever she's not around. She tilted her body to the side a little to see her opened back and the detailing of the dress, satisfied with her choice of gown. She had her eyes on this beautiful dress since day one and she chose it right on spot. This was the only dress Jimin hasn't seen among the other dresses she chose for the wedding dinner, the after party etc.

"Prekrasnyy", (beautiful in Russian) one of her stylists beamed and clapped her hands before brushing down her big gown. Venus only smiled since she wasn't quite acquainted with the foreign language and her fiancé didn't teach her much as well. Plus, most of the time when he uses Russian, it's for cussing so Venus figured Jimin wasn't the best mentor. The lady brushed her hair back and pulled it up into a bun as if she was trying to envision the hairstyle she's going to do for the actual wedding. "You looked absolutely lovely, Mrs Park. Your fiancé will drop on his knees once he sees you", the lady cheered and booped Venus' nose.

 Your fiancé will drop on his knees once he sees you", the lady cheered and booped Venus' nose