••Handsome••

18+

He intensely stared at the sleeping figure on him. He watched as her back raised up and down slowly as she soundly sleep on him with her circled around his torso and legs tangled with each other. The blankets were thrown away to who knows where, leaving their naked tangled bodies out in the open but the windows were tinted.

Jimin have closed up the roof screen when the morning came so the Sun wouldn't disturb the exhausted girl. He knew she needed a long and peaceful slumber after last night.

Ah yes....last night.....

Jimin's lips subconsciously curved upwards into a grin as he reminisced their very eventful night. His hand moved from under his head to tuck her hair behind her ear as she slept with one cheek pressed against his chest. He couldn't see her face clearly but he remembered how she looked like when she begged, when she whined, when she looked over her and when she cummed. He bit his lower lip as his cheeks raised when he smiled at the memory.

His hand traveled down to her neck where he stained her skin with purplish marks. His fingers delicately ran down her spine, remembering how her back arched when he hit it from behind. His hand reached her buttcheeks that still had faint redness and small bruises, probably from when he fucked hard her from behind while grabbing into her ass. That position was definitely his favorite to have her in. He would watched as her ass bounced back to him and how his dick disappeared into her tight pussy.

Ah fuck....that pussy....

Jimin licked his lips and leaned his head back with closed eyes as he recalled that incredible pussy of hers. The way she wrapped around him, that grip and clench, the sounds she made. It was all too vivid for him to keep himself calm. Especially when she smiled at him as she promised to be his.

He softly sighed and smiled fondly at her blushing cheeks as she bit her lips and averted her gaze when she pecked him. Not to mention how she turned into a complete submissive babygirl right after he cockwarmed in her, cupping her cum-filled pussy and said those words....

"I like how daddy's hot cum filled in my pussy"

Jimin's mouth gapped with a small smile as he recalled those freaking words with that shy voice of hers that turned his massive daddy kink on like a flip switch and he didn't hold back when he fucked her all through the night. He could guarantee an aching soreness between her legs when she wakes up because even he himself was slightly aching in the hips after thrusting and pounding into her.

As he dwelled into his memory of paradise, Jimin's hand on her buttcheek unconsciously squeezed her ass, making the girl flinched a little before tiredly waking up. Venus batted her eyes as she slowly came into consciousness while her brain adjusted to her surroundings to capture back the memories that she had slept away.

As scenes from last night came crawling back, the pain in her core settled in as well, causing the girl to hissed and curled her legs up only to find her limbs being restrained by something.

Upon sensing her movements, Jimin snapped back from his very erotic flashback and averted his gaze down to check on the girl but Venus was already propping herself up by her arms and oh man, it was a huge mistake. Venus may have recalled the memories of their heated night but she failed to remember that neither of them gave a damn about getting dressed or even cleaning the leather seat and for that, the girl propped her naked upper body up while a pair of eyes were watching everything from below.

Venus squinted her eyes as she stretched her arms with her knees closing in to subside the pain. She rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck with her tired eyes still closed. Her body finally relaxed and she let out a soft moan. Honestly, the pain between her legs was strangely pleasurable so the girl wasn't really bothered by it.