•Jonah•

A kid and a tied up zombie

Their eyes widened with small gasps at the sight of a shivering boy sitting at the corner with a growling and struggling infected tied up in a chair. It took quite some time for Venus to grasp the situation but Jimin was quick enough to react by lifting up his gun and pointed straight at the zombie.

His finger curled around the trigger with no hesitation in his mind in shooting the zombie but when he was about to pull the trigger, the boy yelled and bolted towards the man before tackling Jimin. However, the little boy's strength did not barged the man one bit but it did shift the gun away and it fired at the ground instead.

"NO DON'T SHOOT! PLEASE! SHE'S MY MAMA!"

The boy cried in desperation and pleaded the man for mercy but one did not find it in the heartless man to spare the infected. Jimin swung his arm and pushed the kid to the ground before lifting his gun and aiming at the zombie again. He hated pulling the trigger twice before the alarming fire will only lure in unwanted guests. He needed to finish this off once and for all.

As his finger curled around the trigger again and ignoring the crying boy, a figure dashed in front of his gun point and blocked his way. Jimin was beyond annoyed at this point. His previous irritation caused by Venus hasn't fade and now a zombie in their storage room.
His eyes glared at the figure in front of him as his finger uncurled.

"Get the fuck out of my way, Venus. Or you're join that damn rotten flesh"

Venus gulped at Jimin's gritting words. His jaw clenched and eyes burnt, she knew he wasn't playing around but neither was she. She glanced at the poor shivering boy and blamed her heart for melting at the sight. She looked insane in front of the psychopath as she protected the zombie but she just couldn't bare traumatizing the young boy.

She grabbed the tip of the gun and slowly lowered it but Jimin's grip was firm and the gun only shifted a little. Venus was out of her mind for standing in front of a psychopath's gunpoint and who to say she wasn't regretting it? She was absolutely trembling but she thought there must be another to handle this instead of shooting the zombie right in front of the kid.

Though Jimin threatened her, Venus felt the reassurance that she wouldn't die at his gunpoint. She didn't know why but Jimin was her safest place on Earth for now.

"Jimin please, we can find another way"

"There's no other way, Venus. There's a fucking zombie behind you. And for the record, you're pissing the shit out of me right now"

His nose flared and gaze darkened. Jimin was not one you wish to annoyed but here she was, standing at his gunpoint. As much as she wanted to step away and let him fire, Venus was determined to at least bring the boy out first.

She grabbed onto the gun and it aimed at her throat. At this point, Venus was qualified to be a psycho as well but a slightly sane one. She stared into Jimin's eyes with her softened pleading eyes and mouthed please, praying for him to drop the gun.

Jimin's jaw clenched harder and breathed heavily before he sighed and relaxed his body. He finally lowered his gun and gave Venus a breather. The girl let out a breath she's been holding and closed her eyes to recollect her sanity. Being at the tip of Park Jimin's gun was not the best place on Earth and Venus can agree with that with her entire life.

But before the girl could enjoy her breath of relief further, Jimin grabbed her jaw and tilted her head up and glared deep into her soul. Venus once again lost her breath but tried to keep the best please-don't-kill-me face.

"You better fix this shit before I kill all three of you"

Jimin seethed out with sheer anger before stomping out of the door. The kid quietly whimpered when the man shot him a death glare. As soon as the man exited, the boy ran towards Venus and hugged her as he blurted out his thankfulness.