•Remember•

Hours of pitch darkness and high frequency thumping in the hearing with throbbing ache in the head that occasionally stung the brain like a needle but even in such suffocating condition, Venus failed to fully come back to consciousness. Maybe it was the heavy fall she had or the massive impact that put her brain into slumber, or maybe it was her immense heartache that put her into an abyss of breaking and shattering. Whatever it was, it had been dragging the girl deep into the trench of deep sleep.

But that was until the wobbly jet loses control once again after being stable for only half an hour during it shaky flight. The jet jolted a few times before an alarm went off in the cockpit and soon spread into the cabin as well. Red lights begun to flash as the emergency alarm alerted no one but Venus who was still diving in and out of consciousness while the jet got into an urgent situation. The autopilot system was merging with the defense system to get the jet back to stability but the flying vehicle started to head downwards as it trembled. The jet was descending with great speed and some parts even caught on flames.

Previously, the things within the jet were sliding away from the cockpit as it made a vigorous take off in autopilot but now they were sliding the opposite way as the vehicle glide down from thousands from feet. Things included an unconscious Venus who got thrown side to side like a sack of potatoes but the girl was too weak to hold onto something. Then, her body got thrown in between seats and it fortunately kept her safe from tumbling and rolling all over the floor but she was still anticipating for the harsh landing.

As if God had mercy on her, the tires of the jet emerged from the bottom when the vehicle was getting closer to the land before it hit the ground with aggressive bouncing and crashing but it successfully landed without bursting into flames. The autopilot system must have been modified to have such great emergency landing. Even with a safe landing, Venus still found herself groaning and aching everywhere and would easily trigger a new pain if she was to move so the girl decided to rest between the seats with limped body and dizzy head. She felt cold liquid rolling down from her head to her cheeks before dripping onto her cold fingers. She cracked an eye open not to check on the cold liquid but to look for something.

Venus painfully pushed herself off the wall and crawled towards the teddy bear that was thrown into a corner. Her knees and palms got cut and scratched by shattered window glasses and started bleeding but she didn't care as she crawled towards the plushie. Once her fingers caught it's ear, her body gave up and collapsed onto the floor with a loud thud. When her fingers caressed it's ear, hot tears flowed down her cheeks and wetted the carpet of the jet. The girl silently sobbed with an agonizing heartache that clenched her soul as well as she stared at the teddy bear. She used her last remaining strength to bring the plushie into her embrace and hugged it with her life as she sobbed into its soft fur that reminded her of his smooth dirty blonde hair.

Even when she woke up from near death, Venus still had Jimin vividly flashed on her mind the moment she opened her eyes. The man had occupied her entire life and even her afterlife as well and now she's dying not because of her massive injuries but the intense hurting of separation. It was true when she said I can't live without you because it was what she's experiencing now. A soul-tearing, head throbbing, hearting shredding pain. A death so excruciating that she wished to kill herself if it means seeing him sooner though she's not sure if he survived.

Sound of footsteps snapped Venus out of her trance as it approached the wrecked jet. They sounded cautious and careful but also curious and desperate to see what's in there. However, the girl could only see a head peeping in and she couldn't even tell it's it a friend or foul, maybe both or maybe neither. She didn't care anymore. She had absolutely not motive or purpose to live anymore, she's drained of hope, she's drenched in sorrow and pain only. She had no strength to fight for her life anymore which was why Venus stayed lifeless and stared at the figures blankly as they approached the girl. Then, the familiar darkness engulfed her yet again.