•Hunger•

Thundering crash, clouds of dust, mass death and counting, chaos trailing. Everyone was racing for their lives and Jimin wasn't exceptional as he spammed the gas pedal into a speed of a jet and the car was shaking with its engine working at maximum. The vehicle cut through the fog of dust as it hastened towards the departing ferry with its entry platform at the back slowly closing. His eyes narrowed and grip tightened on the steering wheel as he targeted the platform as his last chance surviving. His life was dangling on a string and he got one shot and one shot only to make that last string count.

Venus left the dashboard once the ferry got into a forward motion and she ran to the closing platform as she helplessly watched the car zooming towards the ferry with all its might. She couldn't do anything at all, not when the clashing containers were descending down the port and some even slipped off and fell into the waters, making small waves and swayed the ferry. There were explosive goods in the some containers and they exploded one by one as they collided into each other. Her eyes widened and glistered in tears of fear and heart trembling before she used all her might to hold the platform opened with her back pressing against the wall behind her and her legs blocking the platform.

"JIMIN!!!!"

The Maserati reached the end of the port and that's when another explosion burst through the air and sent a wave of impact throughout the port, causing the car to jolted forward as it pushed itself off the port with its racing speed. The car flew off the dock with its wheels spinning in the air as it floated just above the waters before crashing right into the lower deck of the ferry just before the girl lost all her strength and let the platform sprung up which pushed the back of the car further in. Then, the platform finally shut with Venus, Jimin and the Maserati in the lower deck as the ferry dipped a little before peacefully sailing off, leaving the disastrous port behind.

Faint explosion and clashing could still be heard from far and even shook the waters a little. There are many thing Park Jimin have done in life and not many of them make much sense to the normal human brain and this time he had to admit that it didn't make sense to himself either. His uneven breathing finally calmed down as he rest his sweating forehead on the leather steering wheel while he chanted grateful words in appreciation for his beloved car that once again saved his life. Speaking of which, he remembered catching a glimpse of the girl pushing the platform down as she seemingly screamed for him.

Jimin exhaustingly got out of his car in the tight space of the ferry and begun searching for the girl who took part in saving him as well. Just when he was about to call for her, Venus slowly stood up while heavily breathing and a slumping figure. She really outdid herself this time and she praised herself for that knowing that she wasn't quite the athletic type but for the man of her love, she would even hold a freaking platform for him. Speaking of which, she's not quite done with him yet. The girl slowly lifted her head as she leaned against a wall and found Jimin smiling at her while panting and leaning on his car with his arm.

She slowly approached him with worried eyes and dried lips. He could feel her trembling figure just by seeing her walking towards him. Jimin pushed himself off the car and was ready to engulf her with adoration and kisses but was totally cut off by a jolt of hellish pain shooting throughout his body from his crotch, more specifically his balls. Jimin let out a loud scream and pressed his palms between his thighs as he tightly closed his legs together. He could endure any and every pain, from bullets to gashes, but there's two types of pain he could never withstand and that's Venus breaking his heart and her fists on his balls which she did just now with a swift swing up his groin.

If she was someone else, he would've gut them out with bare hands for punching his balls but it was Venus who stared at him with big glistering eyes and a frowning pout. She looked like she's about to burst in tears while she clenched her jaws and held her fists tightly. Jimin felt guilty for putting her in such horrible position to helplessly watch him break through death while witnessing the chaos he brought with him. If he couldn't make it, he could only imagine how dreadful it would be for her to fight alone in this cruel world. He is her safe place after all.