•Date•

The fire popped a few sparks of flames as it burnt the firewoods away. It had cooked dozens of meat tonight, deserving a break after working so hard. With that, a guardian dumped a pot of water onto the firewood, extinguishing the once bright and burning campfire. Fortunately they have set up a few torches around the campsite to dimly lit the place up and to also keep unwanted guests away especially the nocturnal predators though they high doubted anyone would like to sneak up on a bunch of elite hunters. The firewood lightly sizzled as flames went out and darkened the surrounding a little while the night sky glimmered from above, providing sparkles of natural light.

If the world wasn't as rotten and horribly destroyed as now, Venus would've gladly plan a camping date or night hiking date with Jimin since the man wasn't the type to plan dates or even an outing. While the others were eating and chatting, including Jimin, the girl have been staring at the sky above her with glistering eyes as she admired the beautiful scenery. The night wasn't quite the favorable time of the day to humankind, to be honest, as it often brings fear and featured in movies as the time of the day when the sinful acts were being carried out or where darkness favored the acts of devils. But tonight, Venus saw the other side of the dark blue sky. A calmer, sweet breezy night, reminding her of someone in particular.

Venus slowly averted her gaze to the man who was standing just a few feet away from her, finding him brushing his black horse before sleep along with other guardians as well. She've been staring at the sky for so long and  didn't even notice that everyone was getting ready for bed. Jimin put the grooming supplies away and turned to the girl before nudging his head towards their shared tent, gesturing her to get to bed but the girl wasn't tired just yet. She had other plan and she hoped he would keep her company. Tugging a small smile, Venus stood up and approached the man, who was taking his shirt off to sleep naked as usual, before hooking her arm around his elbow. Knowing how her request might get turned down considering the darkened sky, Venus had to put on her pleading face that she knew he would easily fall for.

"That face looked awfully familiar. Which wish of yours should I fulfill this time, m'lady?"

Jimin breathed out a chuckle when he caught a glimpse of her lip biting and battering lashes while resting her chin on his shoulder. He knew that face too well to ignore it so he looked away before he accidentally fell for whatever that's in that pretty head of hers. It's getting late and he wanted everyone in their assigned tents ASAP but his girl seemed to have other ideas that might be against his. Venus giggled at his playful eye roll, feeling funny at how well he knew her. Then again, he knew her quite well even before they got acquainted because of his unnecessary digging he did on her. Not to mention his knowledge of her pad brand.

Jimin threw his shirt into their shared tent before shoving his hands into his pockets with a crooked brow as he stared at the girl who was rocking back and forth on her heels with her hands behind her back. Without uttering a word, Venus started walking away from the campsite and towards a small trail with her arms still hooked around his elbow. As they walked further into the trail, Jimin stopped with a small frown.

"Where are we going?"

Venus stumbled to his side a little when he abruptly stopped. Her cheeks blushed when he asked her that. She didn't expect him to question her intentions so soon and since she didn't have time to come up with even a lame excuse, Venus had no choice but to confess her plan and hope he wouldn't walk back or worse, reject her. She slowly slipped her arms from his elbow before clasping them behind her back and awkwardly glanced away.

"I just uh....thought the night is nice for a uh...you know? A walk? Just the two of us"

Yeah. Cringe. Definitely cringe. Venus gulped as she cursed herself for sounding so weird. The plan looked so much more better than reality and she gotta give it to men for having the balls to ask someone for a date because she found herself flustering and awkwardly asking her mafia lover for a late night date in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Nothing made sense in her life the moment Jimin entered it but she seemed to like it that way though asking him for a date sounded a little too out of sense. Plus, he's half naked but strangely not shivering under the breezy night.