•Cancerous pt.1•

The door slammed shut behind her as she barged out of the house with her eyes immediately poring through the village, desperately searching for a particular grey haired man but all her eyes could see was crowded streets with busy villagers. That psychological side of hers would've kept her under the blanket and brushed off the thoughts and worries of him but her heart was screaming and hammering for her to get the hell out and search for him whether or not her mind favors it. She couldn't care less about the apology anymore nor was she contemplating as she set her mind on one thing and one thing only. To find him.

Venus clicked her tongue at herself for being so oblivious towards those small gestures and signs discomfort from Jimin but she knew neither one of them are to blame in this messed up situation. She just wished to be more alert to his demeanor, after all, she should the one who understands him the most. She still stand by the need for him to fix his temper but maybe it'll take longer than she thought. She could only imagine those time and effort both of them need to put in in order to fix it. However, Venus did notice the shorter temper Jimin had just now as if his anger issue just got worsen all of a sudden for some reason. Whatever it was, it can wait because she needed to find him now.

Venus stumbled as she squeezed through the packed streets, politely asking for access but clearly was ignored not just because they were too busy but also because they weren't quite familiar with her Seoul accent. Nevertheless, Venus still nodded her head in apology as she excused herself through the crowd. She knew he wouldn't be anywhere near crowded places knowing how mad and suffocating it can be for him and how he had to restrain himself from hurting those people. Now that she thinks of it, Jimin did make changes, subtle ones that is. Him staying away from people because he knew he's gonna cause a huge mess was a change. Usually he would care one bit about who he's gonna hurt like when he raised his gun at Jonah's mom without hesitation but now he would somehow get far away before he burst out.

And for that, Venus claimed to be guilty. She made quick decisions to just shoved things in his face and make him taste his medicine without realizing how it must've confused and hurt him even when he was starting to quit that medicine himself. Without realizing, both of them were using and copying each other's habits in hopes of resulting in something good, thinking that's how each other would learn. Venus turned heels on him like he did while Jimin pushed himself too far off the cliff just to recreate the warmth she gave him. Both were putting themselves in each other's shoes which their feet couldn't fit and the more the stuffed it in, the more pain they caused on their own feet. Maybe tasting each other'd medicine wasn't the best solution in this relationship because what they needed wasn't their medicines but each other.

The girl finally broke free from the crowd but it was because she was nearing the edge of the village where the gang members were hanging out with loaded guns as they guarded the village. This was the protection they offered in exchange for food and it sure looked worth it because she could hear faint growling and snarling from outside. Those zombies were no doubt starving for fresh human flesh considering how many people the village was sheltering. It did reassure her of her safety but she couldn't say the same thing for the man she's been looking for. Upon hearing the growls, Venus started panicking and it didn't help much when she realized the darkening sky which indicated the falling of the Sun and the rising of the moon. Has it been so long already? Did she spend the entire day in this tug of war with Jimin?

Venus brushed off her ticking nerves and pushed her legs to run towards the members, asking the whereabouts of Jimin but all their answers were the same. A shook of their heads or a lazy shrug. She didn't know if she should rejoice that Jimin hasn't crossed any borders or she should be afraid of the scenario of him somehow sneaking out. At this point, she really didn't what to think anymore as her legs just kept going even after the members urged her to head home before the moon favors the zombies and make them grow nastier which might cause danger if she lingers at wrong places but that was her least concern as she continued her search.